★Chapter 1★

-timeskip, fourteen months ago, four months after Lucy left-

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

I dried my hair quickly and slipped on a pale blue shirt with a pink heart smack in the middle and long pink pants before climbing into bed.

I wasn't in a good mood today. Today was our anniversary, and Natsu hasn't been replying my texts or answered my calls. I half expected to see him and properly make out with him after he sat on a twelve hour plane to come see me. But this is the kind of bullshit I get as an anniversary. I sighed. At least it was a monthsary. If it was the legit yearly one I would be so pissed.

"Lucy, you sleeping yet? Tomorrow we need to go to the office early again. We've got lots of work to do." I heard Gray shout from the living room. "Geez okay go Skype Juvia or something. So naggy." I yelled back. "That's what I'm doing, genius. It's eleven now; go sleep." He ordered.

Who does he thinks he is, my older brother?

Oh wait he is.

But hey he's only minutes older than me.

I sighed and got onto the upper bunk. We got a bunk bed since I didn't want to sleep alone in a foreign place. Gray was lucky; he doesn't need to sleep that early cuz he thrives on three hours of sleep each day. I get cranky if I get only five. Or six. Or seven.

After I snuggled comfortably under the sheets and was about to drift into oblivion, I heard my phone chirp and a small light flash, accompanied by this weird vibrating sound.

I groaned and got out of bed, ignoring the ladder and hopping down to the floor, making my way to the phone.

From: Natsu ❤

So he finally decided to text me back. Well I'm gonna give him a very hard time for ruining the monthsary.

After unlocking the phone, I checked his message.

From: Natsu

Luce, let's break up.

Information loading 2%...

17%......

31%......

44%.......

60%.......

89%......

100%.

BITCH WHAT DID YOU SAY?

From: Lucy

Excuse me?

HE DID NOT JUST ATTEMPT A TEXT DUMP THAT LITTLE DIPSHIT.

From: Natsu

You heard me right, Luce. I'm breaking up with you.

BREAKING UP SHOULD BE MY MOVE YOU MICRO DICK.

Me: Natsu whatever pills you are on please stop taking them they're making you lose your mind.

Natsu: I said we're done, Luce.

Me: What do you mean we're done?

Natsu: I mean it's over, we ain't together anymore.

Me: I KNOW THAT. MY POINT IS DID YOU JUST TEXT DUMP ME FOR NO APPARENT REASON?

Natsu: Yes I did, what about it? I'm being nice. I'm breaking up with you so I ain't cheating on you. I got myself a new girlfriend, that would actually stay, so yeah.

Me: YOU GOT WHAT?

Natsu: Anyway, it's over. I'm deleting your contact. Bye.

OH NO YOU DON'T YOU F***ER.