★Chapter 5★

~Mira's P. O. V. ~

The gears were churning at an inhumane speed in my head. I had often seen this scheme; it never fails. If this doesn't make Lucy accept Natsu as her hubby, it should at least bring them one step closer to confessing their love and hooking up once again.

"Jellal if I recall correctly, you have a little sister. Am I right?" I asked the phone. "Yeah. What about it?" Jellal asked more out of wanting to know the plan than trying to know how he could help.

"We could ask Natsu and Lucy to babysit your little sister. We're 18, so it should be okay. How old is your sis again?" I quizzed. "She's turning 11 this year." Jellal replied. "Still babyish and adorable and shy." He laughed.

"Perfect." I said, dragging the 'r'. "Jellal, fix something up so that your sister Wendy will be alone next Sunday. We're gonna fix NaLu see if we don't." I requested. "On it. Gotta go, bye." "Bye Mira." Jellal and Erza said respectively before the line went dead.

"Mira, I can't even take care of myself." Natsu argued. "Do you want Lucy back or nah?" I threatened. "DUH, BUT I SCREW UP BAB--" "What do you screw up Natsu?" I smiled. "N-nothing." Natsu muttered. "Why of course." I purred.

"Are you sure Salamander won't end up being babysit by bunny girl too?" Gajeel snickered. Levy laughed. "Seems likely." Laxus grunted with a small smile. "Oh, who cares? The whole point is to make them practice having a family. To make everyone see how adorable the two of them are. Doesn't matter if Natsu and Wendy are both being babysit." Cana slurred.

We all turned wide eyed glances upon Cana. "CANA! SO PROUD OF YOU! C'MERE, DRINK MORE!" I squealed and lunged at her after grabbing a couple of flutes. Cana smiled lazily and drank up.

"Shit, it's she-devil number two. Scary." Natsu whispered. I ignored him.

My plan was gonna be foolproof.

And I have plenty more elaborate schemes to make NaLu happen again.

-timeskip, twelve midnight-

Everyone left half an hour ago. I sat in front of my desk with a spiral notenook I had decorated with swirls and hearts and creative fonts and drawings of cupcakes and chibi couples.

JeRza has reached the end destination. So has MiraXus. I blushed a little while updating MiraXus. Then I went to GaLe. Cannoned. Close to end destination. GrUvia, cannoned. Close too.

NaLu.

SIGHHHHHH.

I looked at the markers in the NaLu page.

-Sailed
-Cannoned
-Hit an iceberg
-Sank

I added the next line:

-Stagnant, back to square one

And I sighed. Gahhhh. They were the fastest to get together, fastest to break, and now it's so complicated it hurts my mind to think about it. But no worries. My matchmaking skills have never failed me.

I'll add the marker "-Sailed" again, see if I don't.

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

I woke up, stretching and letting a yawn escape my lips. I looked around. Gray was still asleep on the mattress next to my bed. I crawled off, making sure I didn't smack him and went to the bathroom to wash up and brush my teeth.

I walked around Juvia's house, ending up in front of her room. I knocked. "Come in." She said. I stepped in cautiously. Juvia's room was a beautiful paradise of shades of blue and tints of green. It was like an underwater cavern. There were shells here and there and strands of wispy seeweeds and even mermaids on rocks. Personally Juvia can qualify as a mermaid too.