Catherine

HOLY JEBUS WALKING DEAD IS BACK ON BABY!!!!! AHHHH SO EXCITED!!!!! 😆😆😆

Over the next few months things had been going smoothly. Reagan and Daddy were sticking well to their exercising chart and their diet, and Reagan was losing a lot of weight. She was happier with her body, and Daddy was happy that she was happy. She'd also gotten better with communicating with Daddy, and she was starting to open up more about things that bothered her. Whether they were small things like there wasn't anything good on TV, and she'd also told him about bigger worries she had. Like the most recent one.

"Daddy?" Reagan mumbled one morning. It was December 3, and Reagan wanted something, but she was scared.

"Yes sweetheart?" Daddy asked, glancing down at her from his spot on the couch. Reagan was laying on the floor coloring, brooding deeply about this upcoming Christmas.

"Daddy, can my mom come up to visit?" She asked, looking up at him and feeling a little nervous. She hadn't seen her mother since she had helped Reagan escape from Georgia nearly four years ago. She hadn't really said much to her either, just the occasional "Happy birthday" or "Happy thanksgiving" texts. Her mother was busy, and Reagan was busy. She wanted to see her mother again, but how would her mother react to her new lifestyle?

"Of course baby girl. She can sleep on the couch." Daddy said. "Have you talked to her about it?"

"Not yet. But Daddy, I'm scared. She doesn't know about our lifestyle." Reagan admitted sheepishly, worried that her mother wouldn't approve of it.

Daddy bit his lip and pondered for a bit. Reagan knew that his mother knew about her son's lifestyle, and was perfectly ok with it. Reagan had yet to meet her, though.

"Come here, sweetheart." Daddy said, patting his lap. Reagan smiled as she climbed onto his lap, snuggling into his chest. She loved it when Daddy cuddled her on his lap. "She doesn't have to know if you don't want her to. If you want, while she's here you don't have to be Little, ok?" He suggested, brushing her hair with his fingers.

"Do I still have to follow the rules?" Reagan asked goofily, smiling sweetly at him.

Daddy chuckled. "Of course."

Reagan groaned over exaggeratedly. "But Daddy!"

"No but's." He said, pinching her side.

"But what about my butt?" She giggled, wiggling around on his lap.

"Your butt is the only one allowed, understand? And if you keep wiggling like that then I'm gonna pinch it." Light booty pinches was a new punishment they came up with. But the punishment had rules: it couldn't be too hard, she had to wear panties, and Daddy couldn't appear too mad. He didn't want to scare her. And she loved it when he pinched her, which was a plus.

Reagan giggled and moved to straddle his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and giving him a long, deep kiss. "I wuv you."

"Love you too, sweetheart." He murmured.

"I'm gonna go call my mom." She declared, jumping off of his lap and running to the bedroom, where her phone was charging. She turned on her phone and was greeted by her wallpaper. It was of her and Daddy cuddling in bed. She was asleep while he had his lips on her temple. She loved that picture.

She pulled up her contacts and hesitated. Would her mother even answer her? Would she even want to visit her? She wasn't too close to her mother, maybe Catherine Wooden wouldn't want to see her. Especially since she hadn't even spoken to her mother except texting her "happy thanksgiving" while she was with Daddy, Molly, Damian, Sean, and Stephanie. Her mother hadn't responded.

"Baby girl?" Daddy asked softly from the doorway. Reagan glanced up at him, and when he saw that she was hesitating, he walked over to her and sat down beside her, pulling her into his lap and giving her temple a kiss. "Are you scared to call her?"

Reagan nodded a little. "What if she doesn't want to come over?"

Daddy bit his lip. "Sean and Stephanie are still coming. I'm not sure about Molly and Damian, though."

Reagan nodded. "What if she doesn't want to talk to me?"

"Baby, she's your mother. Of course she'd want to talk to you." Daddy said, giving her cheek a kiss. "Why don't you just text her instead of calling her?"

Reagan nodded and started to text her mother. She hesitated, though.

"Do you want me to type it?" Daddy asked gently.

"Yes," she mumbled, handing him her phone. Daddy typed for a bit, then he showed her.

"Does this look good, doll?" He asked.

Reagan: Hey mom, I was wondering if you'd like to come up to New York to celebrate Christmas with me and my boyfriend?

"That's good." She said, and she watched as Daddy hit "send". After a few moments, there still wasn't a reply, and Reagan sighed sadly.

"Hey baby, she's probably just busy. She'll answer eventually, just give her time." Daddy murmured, taking. Her phone and laying it on the bedside table. "Come on, we have to go shopping today. Christmas is in a few weeks!"

"Yay! Shopping!" Reagan squealed, bouncing off of his lap and running to her closet. She browsed and browsed until she came across a cute sweater and some jeans. She hated jeans, but Daddy made her wear them since it was so cold out.

Once they were both dressed, Reagan grabbed her phone and skipped after Daddy, humming a Christmas carol as they walked down the hall hand in hand.