Love in the Shower

The next morning, they once again woke up late. Reagan was curled up in Daddy's chest, and she just sat there and felt his chest rise and fall. The noon sun was flowing through the giant window, bathing Norman and again in a pure light. The air still smelt heavily of lust from their love making the previous night. Reagan sat up a little, and her legs felt sore. Norman really did a number on her. She was about to get up when Daddy pulled her back down, laying her across his chest.

"Morning sweetheart." He mumbled, burying his face in her hair and inhaling its scent.

"Morning Daddy." Reagan murmured, closing her eyes once again.

"Was last night good for you, too?" He asked, rubbing her bare back with his free hand. His other hand was running his fingers through her hair.

"Mhm. My legs hurt." Reagan mumbled, snuggling close to him.

"Sorry about that, baby girl." Norman murmured, holding her close. "Think you can walk?"

Reagan sat up and swung her legs off of the bed, slowly getting to her feet. Her legs were shaky, but she managed to walk just fine. Norman smirked and stood up, grabbing her hips from behind and giving her neck a kiss. "I told you I'm good in bed."

Reagan giggled and blushed. "You never said that." She stated, turning around and looking up at him with big grey eyes.

"Sure I did. You just never heard it." He stated, making Reagan giggle once more. "Now come one princess. Let's go take a shower."

Reagan an Norman headed into the bathroom. Norman started the nice shower, feeling the water temperature before letting Reagan in. He wanted to make sure that it wasn't too hot or too cold for her. "Is the water ok, sweetie?"

"Yes Daddy." She said, making room for him in the shower, smiling as he stepped into the nice warm jets. The water hit him on the head, and it cascaded down from there. It trickled down his face, making some clumps of his long chocolate colored hair to stick to various parts of his face. The water smoothed down his chest, making it glisten in the bathroom light. He looked so magnificent standing in front of her with water dripping down his body, his muscles rolling under his skin and maneuvering the water around on his tanned skin.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked, smirking.

Reagan blushed wildly and hid her face, giggling as Norman pulled her closer. He gave her a few kisses before letting her into the spray, grabbing some shampoo. He watched as she started to lather her own hair, then stepping into the spray. The white suds from the shampoo rolled through her thick brown hair, moving down her body. The water aided in the bubble's movements, and Norman watched as the clear, rippling water streamed down her flawless body. He watched the small muscles in her own arms rolling around under her own skin, watched as she started washing out her hair, trailing the bubble stream down her breasts. Just admiring her naked, beautiful body made his morning wood harden, and he quickly gripped it, trying to hide it from Reagan in fear that she'd feel awkward around it.

Reagan glanced at Norman, seeing him cupping his shaft and looking strained. She giggled lightly, biting her bottom lip and tugging a little. She knew what she was doing to him. She walked over to him and placed her hands on his shoulders, staring up at him with big, seemingly innocent eyes. "What's wrong, Daddy?" She asked, looking so damn innocent that it was making him even more hard. Then she leaned up and ran her lips along his jaw, onto his neck where she gave the little "X" a few kisses, earning a groan from Norman in response. She'd found his sweet spot. Then she slowly started to trail the kisses down his chest.

"Baby girl, you don't have to do that." Norman stated, knowing that she was going to give him a blow job.

"I want to. You take care of me, I want take care of you." She stated, kneeling in front of him.

"Princess-" Reagan grabbed his wrists, pulling his hands away from his shaft and letting it spring free. He groaned, looking down at Reagan. She leaned forward and took his manhood in her hands, running her lips along the tip. "Shit." Daddy growled, taking a deep breath. Reagan giggled. Up until this moment, she had no idea what kind of effect she had on him. She leaned forward more, dropping her jaw for him. She stuck out her tongue and took some of him into her mouth, listening to Norman hiss. She took as much of him into her mouth as possible, letting him go down deep into her throat. He groaned, wrapping his fingers in her silky soft hair.

"Holy fuck princess. Work that mouth." He muttered, gritting his teeth. She hollowed out her cheeks, sucking deeply on his erection and jerking the rest of him off with one hand. With the other hand, she moved it down to his testicles, slowly rubbing them and making him hiss in pleasure. "God damn baby girl." He mumbled, moaning loudly. "Sweetheart you're an absolute angel." Reagan then started to bring more of him into her mouth, sucking hard and bobbing her head a bit.

Much too soon for Norman's liking, he felt himself twitch and a hot stream of semen spat down Reagan's throat. Reagan held still as he pumped his length slowly, riding his high out to the max. After he pulled out of her, he pulled her back to her feet and placed a long, loving kiss on her lips.

"By the way, that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen you do." He grunted, pulling her close to him and closing his eyes, just holding her as the shower jets cascaded down their backs. She was perfect.