Sean and Stephanie

When Norman came home from work, he was a little nervous. He wasn't sure if Reagan would still be there, especially after he'd called himself Daddy like that. He was praying that he hadn't frightened her. Molly said that she wasn't into dominance, and that she'd react shyly to it, and possibly cry. He didn't want her to cry because of him. He hated when Littles cried over him and couldn't be consulted. It made him feel useless.

He pushed his way through the front door, and saw that Reagan was sitting on the couch wearing her cocktail dress, ready to leave. "Hey Norm." She greeted him, standing up and heading into the kitchen, where he realized a heavenly aroma was drifting from in it. "Hope you don't mind, but I made some macaroni and cheese." She stated, coming out with a little pie of meat and vegetables.

"I don't mind at all. Thank you, sweetheart." He said, mentally letting out a sigh of relief that he hadn't chased her away. "It smells great."

"Thanks. It's the one thing I know how to cook without instruction." Reagan laughed. She set two plates on the island, one at each spot. Norman grabbed some silverware and two glasses.

"What do you want to drink, Princess?" Reagan glanced at him, and he sighed. Fucking Daddy space again. It was hard not to fall into it, though. Reagan just seemed like such a natural when it came to being Little. "I'm sorry-"

"I'll take some orange juice." She said, sitting in her spot. Norman was a little shocked, and then a thought came to his mind. Is Reagan a Little? Was Molly lying when she said that Reagan was a first timer? Maybe her last Daddy had been an awful one and she wants to forget all about DDGL. As curious as he was, he wasn't going to bring it up in fear of having her relive the past. So he poured a glass of orange juice for her and a glass of iced tea for him. Then he took his seat beside her, and glanced her up and down. Reagan was really gorgeous, and could go after any man she wanted. So why him?

"So what's your friend like?" She asked, taking a bite of steaming cheesy pasta.

"Sean is a great guy. A bit of an immature asshole every now and then, but is still a great Daddy. He's the one who introduced me to DDGL. He has had his Little, Stephanie, for the past five years. Hell I'm starting to think that they're gonna get hitched some day." Norman explained.

"That's nice. What about Stephanie?" She wanted to learn about Littles more, and see how they acted. What if Littles were like Damian, and were basically dogs who followed their master around and did what the master told them to?

"She's a sweetheart. Sean says she rarely gets into trouble, but I think that's when they're out in public. Sometimes Littles act differently when they're out in public, versus when they're alone with their Daddy's." He explained, taking a sip of tea. "You'll like her, I promise."

"Ok." Was all Reagan said. 

"Yeah. She really is nice. Sean said she was a first timer, too. Like you. But it's so hard to tell now. And, don't tell Sean I said this, but it's cute to watch them interact." Norman said, finishing nearly half of his macaroni and cheese. "This is really good." He said.

"Thanks. I like making it every now and then. Though I really stick to ramen noodles because their cheap and easy." Reagan admitted, taking another bite. 

After they finished dinner, Norman insisted that they headed out soon, before traffic got really bad. Reagan agreed, and sat beside Norman in his truck. The whole time, Reagan felt a little bubbly and nervous. When Norman had referred to himself as "Daddy", she didn't know how to react. On one hand, she didn't care. It sounded cute. But on the other, she wasn't sure if she was ready to fall into a relationship with him. After Will, she wanted nothing to do with other men. But Norman seemed nice enough. He didn't mind that she used the little doll outfit, or that she'd taken a huge bubble bath or eaten his food.