Getting Ready

Reagan and Norman finished their shower pretty quickly and were brushing their teeth

Reagan and Norman finished their shower pretty quickly and were brushing their teeth. Reagan just finished rinsing her mouth with water when Daddy pulled out a bottle of spearmint mouthwash.

"Can I have some?" Reagan asked sweetly.

Daddy smiled at her and handed her the bottle. "Only a little bit, and don't swallow!" He warned.

Reagan smirked slightly. "That's the first time you've ever said that."

Norman choked on the mouthwash.

After their teeth were cleaned, they had to get dressed. Reagan was sitting on the bed in just her towel, watching as Daddy debated on which suit to wear. He was debating between a nice light grey one and a dark grey one. Reagan had no idea what she was going to wear. She wanted to wear something Little, but she was going to a grown up place. Maybe she should wear something grown up like Daddy.

She got up and slipped past him and into the closet, browsing through her "adult" clothes. When she came up with a dark red blouse and a black knee length skirt, Norman noticed.

"Sweetheart, you can wear something Little, you know." Daddy stated, watching as she pulled the blouse on over her head.

"I wanna look grownup." She said simply, pulling the skirt on.

"Are you sure you're going to be comfortable in that? We have to stay until 4:30, remember?" He asked. Reagan paused and stared at her reflection. She looked so mature. She hated it. The last time she was mature was when Molly had been in court. She didn't like that memory. But what if she wore her onesie and everyone judged her? Would they laugh and call her a baby? Would they whisper behind her back? Would they make her feel unworthy of Daddy's presence?

"Sweetie, what're you thinking about?" His sweet soft voice asked, breaking Reagan from her thoughts.

"What if they make fun of me for wearing a onesie?" She whispered, looking up at him with big grey eyes.

"They won't, baby girl." He murmured, giving her a soft kiss. "I promise."

Reagan wanted to believe him so badly, but people were unpredictable. "I don't wanna be laughed at." She mumbled, curling her arms into her chest. She tended to do that when she was nervous. She liked seeming as small as possible.

"You won't, baby. Here, how about you walk in wearing that, and once we're in my office, you can change into your onesie. My office is private, so it'll just be you and me." Daddy suggested, pulling her arms forward and giving her another kiss. Reagan relaxed slightly. She liked that idea.

"Ok." She said with a smile, right before she jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. Daddy chuckled and held her gently, giving her temple a kiss.

"Ok, go grab a onesie you want to bring and I'll pack it in my backpack." He stated. When Reagan turned around to go into the Little Room, Daddy reached forward and tapped her butt. She yelped and jumped a little, whipping back around. Daddy's smirk fell that second and he grabbed her hand gently. "Are you ok, princess? Was that too much?"

Reagan bit her lip. In all honesty, it felt a good. Considering Norman wasn't mad, and that it was so light; it turned her on more than it scared her. She shook her head and smiled a little. "I liked it."

Daddy's concerned expression relaxed and his smirk replaced it. He pulled her forward again and captured her lips in his, reaching around and grabbing a handful of her butt.

Then he pulled away, leaving Reagan a little disappointed. He saw her disappointment and grabbed her face between his hands. "Don't worry baby. My office is soundproof." He murmured, smirking at the look on Reagan's face. "Now go grab your favorite onesie and some colors."

Reagan bounced down the hall to the Little Room, the idea of what Daddy would do to her stuck in her mind. She could imagine several things that he could do, and now she couldn't wait to get there.

She grabbed her blue snowflake onesie and her Tangled coloring book and her packet of markers. Then she ran back into the bedroom, just as Daddy was getting his black backpack out and setting it on the bed. "I got 'em!" She stated, folding the onesie up and handing it to Daddy.

"Good girl." He praised, giving her another kiss. He packed the Little things into the bag before zipping it up. "Ready to go, sweet cakes?"

"Yes Daddy!" She squealed.