Daddy and the Princess

As Norman was driving home, Reagan had fallen asleep in the passenger seat, her head resting against the window. In her lap sat a new, unused pacifier that Stephanie had given her as a gift for being a new Little. Norman couldn't stop smiling at her either. He still couldn't believe that she'd agreed to be his Little. His princess. His baby girl. 

Norman pulled into the parking garage by his apartment and hopped out. Reagan was still asleep, snoring softly. He slowly opened her door, unbuckled her seatbelt, and gently took her out. She didn't say anything, just mumbled and snuggled closer to him. He leaned down and gave her temple a kiss, before reaching his apartment door. 

Norman took her into his room, gently setting her on the bed. He tucked her in, giving her temple another kiss. But as he did, she stirred and opened her eyes. 

"Norm?" She asked. 

"Just go to sleep, sweetheart. It's time for bed." Norman stated, tucking the covers around her shoulders. Then he turned around, heading towards the door.

"No, wait." She said, sitting up and letting the sheets fall. Norman turned to face her, looking a little concerned. Reagan blushed shyly. "Can you stay with me?" 

"Of course, sweetheart." He murmured, walking over to the bed and sitting down on his side of it. Reagan smiled a little, before getting up and walking out of the room. Norman heard the Little Room's door open and shut. A few moments later, it opened again.  Reagan came back in the room, dressed in a red doll outfit this time. Norman smiled at her. "You look beautiful, sweetheart." 

"Thanks." She blushed, sitting back down in the bed and covering her body with the sheets. Norman layed down, too, and leaned over, giving Reagan a kiss on the cheek. 

"You're so cute." He said, scooting closer to her. He wanted nothing more than to snuggle her while she fell asleep in his arms. But he knew he had to take things slowly. Reagan blushed even more and hid her face under the covers. Norman smirked. "What're you doing?" He asked, feeling his old Daddy space coming out strong. He leaned over, grabbed the sheets, and tossed them off of Reagan. She squeaked, hiding her face in her hands. "I found ya!" He growled, towering over her and making his fingers curl into claws, ready to tickle her. "I'm gonna get you!" He declared, lunging forward and running his fingers up and down her sides, making Reagan giggle. 

"Norm! Stop!" She squealed, trying to pull away from him. "I'm tired!" 

"Too late now!" He growled, leaning down and giving her cheek and neck kisses. 

"N-Norman!" She whined, squirming. He smirked, and got an idea.

"Ok, I'll stop." Norman said, pausing in his tickling. "On one condition," she glanced up at him expectantly. "Call me Daddy." Reagan's face heated up a little. Norman's smirk fell. "It's ok, you don't have to." He said, almost immediately, pulling away from her. 

"It's ok," Reagan said, sitting up and scooting closer to him. "Daddy." 

Norman smiled again and pulled her into his side before laying down, pulling the covers up over their bodies. There, Reagan fell asleep with her head resting on Norman's chest, while Norman fell asleep with his little princess in his arms.

Sorry for the short chapter! :3 just wanted to write a cutesy chapter! :3