The Beach and Gossip

Ok, this is a little reminder; my Little Mouse books are on my other account, KittyFaceLawl, and I had two books, working on the third. Well the third book has been transferred to this account. :) couldn't leave you guys hanging.

All of the group was sitting in the rental car driving down to the beach. Reagan had a pink polka dot bikini on with a white lace blows covering her up. She'd take it off at the beach. Stephanie had a pretty turquoise two piece with a flower patterned skirt on. Sean and Norman were sitting up front. Sean was wearing a white T-shirt and orange swim trunks. Norman was wearing a dark green Hawaiian print button up shirt and black shorts.

"You guys ready for the beach?" Norman asked, earning a chorus of squeals from the girls.

"I have your tubes, Stephie. They're in the trunk, so wait until I get you sunscreened and then I'll help you." Sean stated.

"Yes Daddy." Stephanie agreed, bouncing in her seat as she and Reagan giggled and talked about what they'd do at the beach.

Norman glanced at Reagan through the rear view mirror and bit his lip. Did she know how to swim? He felt slightly bad about not asking in the first place. What if she had a fear of oceans? Or if she was allergic to seaweed or something? Why didn't he ask sooner? "Hey princess, can you swim without tubes or floaties?" He asked, and Reagan nodded.

"I can but can I still play with them?" She begged, smiling broadly when Norman nodded his head.

With Sean's driving (Norman's just glad they're all still in one piece) they made it to the beach in record time. At once the girls hopped out of the van and bounced by the trunk, waiting for their Dom's to come over and help them lotion up with sunscreen. Norman went over to Reagan, holding a bottle of banana boat sunscreen. He set the bottle on the bed of the truck and grabbed the rim of her white lace blouse. Lifting it up and over her head, Norman was stunned by her bikini body. She looked hot! Her breasts were barely being held by the cups of the two piece, and her ass was guaranteed to attract attention from some of the other beach goers. It made Norman proud that she was his Little. But also seeing her practically naked before him with nothing but a thin layer of cloth covering her also made him have some...urges. He swallowed and prayed to God that his board shorts weren't being tented. Otherwise he'd have to stop in the showers real quick.

Reagan noticed Daddy's stare and started to blush, feeling very subconscious about her appearance now. "Hot damn..." He mumbled. "You're fuckin' smokin' hot!"

Hot blush flooded to her cheeks, making her look sunburnt. Norman wasted no time to grab the bottle of sunscreen and start to rub her body, feeling her soft skin beneath his fingers. He couldn't wait to run his hands up and down her body later with her nails in his back. He loved feeling every inch of her, and he had plans tonight. Very special plans. Only if she was ok with that, though.

When Norman was done applying sunscreen, he handed it off to Sean and wrapped his arms around Reagan's waist, pulling her into his chest. He gave the back of her head a kiss and hugged her tightly. "You're so fucking hot and beautiful and precious. I love you so much." He mumbled, giving her cheek a kiss. Reagan was blushing like a fool and she turned around, hiding her face in Norman's chest.

"I wove you too, Daddy." She mumbled, hugging him tightly.

"We're gonna have so much fun on this vacation. Starting today." He declared, pulling away from her for a second to remove his shirt. Reagan watched as he unbuttoned his shirt, feeling her heart catching in her throat as he exposed his perfectly sculpted, toned chest. His tattoo of his father's name on his left peck was covered in faint chest hair. She allowed her eyes to admire his chest, noticing that his thin curled chest hair led down his stomach, into his board shorts. She swallowed and almost instantly wanted him to take her back into that truck and have his way with her. But she had to contain herself. They were in public.