Zoo Day

The next day Stephanie was feeling better, so they got ready for the zoo. While getting her shoes tied, Reagan started humming to herself. Norman was getting a little pack ready, filling it with bug repellent, bandaids, sunscreen, and various other things. He always liked to go around prepared.

"Got your shoes on, sweetheart?" Daddy asked, glancing back at her. Only her left shoe was on so far. "Here baby girl, let Daddy help you with that." He said, going over and grabbing her other white sneaker and slipping it on her foot.

"I got it, Daddy." Reagan said, reaching down to tie her own shoe.

"I insist baby girl. Are you excited for the zoo?" He asked, tying her shoe.

"Yeah!" She squealed.

"Are we going to see elephants?" Reagan nodded her head excitedly. "Giraffes?" More overly excited nodding. "Dinosaurs?"

Reagan giggled. "Dinosaurs aren't at the zoo, silly!" She laughed, kicking her now tied shoes back and forth. She was dressing in a yellow frilly tank top and extremely small blue jean shorts. She hadn't been overly excited for that, but she didn't care much anymore. Norman had really boosted her confidence with the love making the other night.

"They aren't! What? Since when?" He asked in a disbelieving tone. He was still kneeling in front of her.

"Since a billion trillion years ago." She giggled, falling onto her knees and wrapping her arms around his neck. "You so silly, Daddy." She laughed, hugging him tightly.

"I am?" He asked, sounding surprised.

Reagan giggled and leaned forward, planting a long, loving, sweet kiss on his lips. "I wove you." She mumbled, sitting in his lap.

"I love you too, sweet pea." He murmured, holding her close.

Then there was a knock at the door. "Get off my lap princess. Daddy needs to answer the door." He stated, and Reagan wiggled off of his lap, but as she did, she decided to be a little naughty and reached forward, grabbing his crotch. He gave her a look that said "you're so in trouble later" and she giggled. Daddy got up and headed over to the door, keeping an eye on her.

"Hey man. Ready for the zoo? Stephanie is so excited." Sean stated, unaware of what had just happened.

"Yeah we're ready. Come on princess." Daddy ordered, and held Reagan's hand as they left the hotel.

At the zoo, Reagan and Stephanie were bouncing around in the line while their Daddies bought tickets. They were squealing about the animals they wanted to see, and were completely unaware of the strange looks they were getting.

"Come on, sweethearts. Let's go." Norman called, and Reagan and Steph ran over, throwing their arms around their own Daddy.

"Thank you for taking us to the zoo!" Reagan squealed, giving him a soft kiss.

"No problem princess. But stay close to Daddy. You're already in trouble for what you did earlier." He warned. Reagan nodded, spacing out a little and following Sean and Steph into the zoo, stopping to admire the flowers that were decorating the sidewalks. Norman chuckled as she kneeled by a bundle of beautiful blue tulips. "Come on sweetheart. Let's go catch up with Sean and Stephanie. I think they're looking at the lions."

In an instant, Reagan jumped to her feet and ran over to Sean and Stephanie. Norman struggled to catch up, getting swamped in a crowd of tourists. He quickly lost sight of Reagan, sending him into a panic. "Sweetheart!" He called, finally breaking free of the tourist group. He couldn't see Sean, Stephanie, or Reagan at all. He swallowed and looked around in panic. "Baby girl? Sean? Stephanie?" He called, his eyes wide with worry. He pulled out his phone and texted Sean.