@daddy's_kitty_princess

Sorry for the lack of updates! I'll try to update "Fighters" next!

Reagan had been ecstatic lately. Molly had been released that day, and she'd wanted to stay with Damian the entire day. They were going to celebrate her freedom the next day.

Norman was laying in bed with Reagan's head resting on his shoulder. She was still asleep, and she looked absolutely beautiful. Why was she with him? She was so amazing and beautiful and precious; he felt that just being in her presence made him the luckiest man on earth. She was so peaceful and gorgeous when she was asleep. She hasn't had any nightmares since the night she became his Little. Was he making her feel safe? Did she trust him completely? He smiled and gave her temple a kiss. When he did, she shifted and scrunched her eyes, her arms tightening slightly, only to loosen right back up. He wanted to immortalize this moment for a long time.

He pulled his phone off of the nightstand and pulled the camera up. He aimed it at them, and he placed his lips on Reagan's temple. Then he snapped the picture. When it went off the sound had been on, and as a result Reagan's eyes opened up.

"What're you doing, Daddy?" She asked, snuggling closer. Since Molly had been released, Reagan had easily fallen back into Little Space.

"I was just taking a picture. You're such a pretty little girl." He said, showing her the picture he took. Reagan smiled at it and gave Norman's cheek a kiss.

"What're you going to do with it?" She asked.

"I was thinking about posting it to Instagram, if that would be ok with you."

"What's Instagram?" She asked. All she knew was that it was a social media site. She'd never had time to get on it since she'd worked a lot before she met Norman. But now she had a lot of free time on her hands.

"It's an app that you can post pictures on. I have about 1,000 followers on it, but a few are friends, and some are models from my work, and some who just are fans of the magazine company." He said, shrugging casually.

"I wanna Instagram account!" Reagan squealed, sitting up.

Norman chuckled. "Go grab your phone sweetheart, and I'll help you set up your account."

Reagan reached over and grabbed her own phone, which had a cute kitten case on it now. She handed her phone over to Daddy, and snuggled back into his side. He opened up her App Store and typed "Instagram" into the search bar. After downloading it, he went through the basic account stuff.

"What do you want your user name to be, sweetheart?" Norman asked, glancing at her.

Reagan thought for a moment. What should her username be? Something cute? Or just 'reagan_wooden'? Since she was feeling Little, she wanted something adorable.

"How about 'Princess_Reagan'? Or 'daddy's_pretty_princess?"

Norman bit his bottom lip. "Let's try 'daddy's_pretty_princess'." He said, typing that name. But someone had already taken that name. "We need another name baby."

Reagan pouted. She thought that name was perfect! "But it's a good name. I want that name." She muttered, crossing her arms.

"You can't sweetheart. Someone else already has that name. We gotta pick another one." Daddy murmured, giving her cheek a kiss.

But Reagan wasn't having that. She thought of the name. Why couldn't she have it? That stupid person! "But I want it. I thought of it real hard!" She whined, pouting and looking down at her lap.

"Don't get upset, baby. You need to pick out a new name because someone already thought of that one. Two people can't have the same name on here." He warned.