Tease

"On the bed." Daddy ordered. Reagan set her wolf down on the suitcase and sat on the bed. "Your clothes better be off by the time I get back." Reagan swallowed a bit. She could feel herself getting warmer at the idea of Norman's punishment. She peeled her shirt off, then her pants as Norman headed into the bathroom with a bundle of clothing. In a few minutes he came back out, dressing in skinny black jeans and a loose black tie around his neck. That was all. No shirt. And he looked extremely sexy. "Panties and bra off." Oh yes, she would love this. She obeyed him and tore the bra and panties off, slingshotting the bra at him. She expected him to laugh, but he just glared. "You're in trouble, little missy. Don't act cute." He growled, and it sent shivers down her spine. Then he went over to his own suitcase, rummaging around until he found what he was looking for. Handcuffs, the sleeping mask, and the feather. "Lay down with your hands up." She listened and laid back on the bed, lifting her arms over her head so that they sat by the headboard. Norman walked over to her and handcuffed each wrist to the bed. She felt herself getting excited and she started to squirm.

"Stop squirming." Daddy ordered as he put the sleeping mask on over her eyes. She swallowed back a moan. "Legs apart." Her legs flew apart, waiting in anticipation of what he was going to do. "Damn princess. You're already soaked. Do I turn you on that much?" Norman asked, running the tip of his finger over her folds. She gasped when he touched her extra sensitive flesh. Then he gripped her hips roughly, almost painfully. "I asked you a question, sweetheart. Answer me."

"Yes Daddy." She whimpered, panting from excitement.

"'Yes Daddy' what? What are you saying yes to?" He demanded.

"You get me so turned on."

"That's damn right, sweetheart. Me and only me." He eased his grip on her hips and stepped away. She waited, getting a little impatient. She was considering saying something when something light and feathery hit her hip, slowly dragging up. She gasped as the feather made its way up her body, towards her breasts. "You know, I love your boobs. They're so fucking big and soft. They're excellent pillows." Daddy stated, dragging the feather over one of her nipples and holding it there, watching as Reagan bit her lip while her nipple hardened. "You're so sexy baby girl." He mumbled, trailing the feather back down her navel, towards her sensitive spot. "Oh sweetie you're dripping wet for Daddy. You want something? Do you want Daddy to do something with those princess parts?"

"Y-yes Daddy." Reagan moaned, bucking her hips.

"Oh but baby, you're in trouble, remember? I can't give you what you want." Norman stated, leaning close to her ear. "You haven't earned Daddy's big, fat cock."

She whimpered from the tension in the room. Daddy trailed the feather up her legs, along the insides of her thighs. Reagan bit her lip to keep a moan at bay. "Don't bite your lip, sweetheart. It's going to bleed if you do that." Norman murmured, letting the feather brush her folds. The small action sent Reagan into a moaning frenzy.

"Yes Daddy. More please, more." She begged, arching her back off the bed.

"Oh, I don't think you deserve it." Norman growled. "And it looks like you're little princess part juices ruined the feather. Guess we'll have to use something else." He stated. Then Reagan felt his large, soft hands thrust her legs apart even more, and not being able to see what he was doing had her gushing. "Oh I think baby girl likes the blindfold, doesn't she?" He asked, and Reagan felt his hot breath on the insides of her thighs.

"Mhm." She breathed, nodding her head. Then there was a sudden hard, painful nip on her leg. But at the same time, it wasn't all that painful. It felt good too.

"That's not an answer, baby girl." Norman growled.

"Yes Daddy. I love the blindfold." Reagan panted.

"Good sweetheart. I like it too. I love doing whatever I want to my princess. It's making Daddy so hard just looking at you, all chained up and you can't move. It's so fucking hot." He mumbled, and Reagan felt his breaths hitting her extra sensitive flesh between her legs. She gasped and moaned, wanting oh so badly to wiggle, but if she did then she'd be in trouble.

Suddenly, Daddy's tongue gently touched her folds. She moaned, thrusting her hips towards him. But Daddy's big hands slammed her hips down, and he pulled away from her. "What did I say about moving, baby girl?" He growled.

"Don't move." She mumbled.

"You know what would be fun? Putting you in time out with your blindfold still on," she felt his fingertips brush over her eyes, "and your hands cuffed behind your back," his hands gently grabbed her wrists, "and I would just eat you out until your little pussy is a trembling nerve and you can hardly breath." He murmured, and Reagan felt her arousal gushing onto the bedsheets at his words. "You turn Daddy on so much, little girl. Mm, do you know what I want to do with you?"

"No Daddy." She whimpered, desperate to know.

"I want to fuck you so hard and make you scream so loud that the entire hotel knows my name." He growled, and she felt his tongue run over her nipples. He was on his knees between her legs and it was killing her. "Do you want that, princess?" He asked, and she heard the unbuttoning of his jeans. His tie was hanging and hitting her navel.

"Yes Daddy. It's all I want." She moaned, and she felt the head of his leaking penis touching her entrance softly.

"Does princess want this?" He asked, running his tip through her folds while eyeing her.

"Yes Daddy. I want it so badly." She whimpered, feeling him push inside.

"Mm, baby girl is so tight for Daddy. I almost can't get in." He said, and she started to very slowly thrust his hips. It was so slow that she almost couldn't feel it, and it was making her panic. Was he going to fuck her and not let her come? Then she remembered rule number four on the punishment chart.

Orgasm denial.

Norman slowly pumped in and out of her, and her high was barely starting. She could already tell that Norman was close to his high. "Daddy I wanna come." She whined.

"Bad girls don't get to come. Only good girls." He stated, and his thrusts started to speed up a little. But she was too far away from her orgasm to be able to come with Daddy. His thrusts started to get sloppy, and he quickly pulled out, pumping his length with his hand and coming on her stomach. Reagan whimpered, feeling so hot and bothered but not satisfied. Tears were beading in her eyes. How could Daddy be so mean?

After Norman's heavy, ragged breaths calmed down, he zipped his pants back up and uncuffed Reagan. Then he removed her sleeping mask, revealing a teary eyed Reagan. "I wanna come." She whined, sitting up with Daddy's help.

"Only good girls get to come, princess. You need to be good in order to get commies." He stated, pulling her onto his lap and giving her shoulder a kiss. Reagan nodded and sniffed, letting Norman lay her on her stomach. For a split second she thought he was going to take her from behind. But instead, he flipped the TV on and laid beside her, pulling her close to him and flipping the channel to some cartoons. "Did you learn your lesson, sweetheart?"

"Yes." She muttered sourly.

"And what was that?"

"You're not nice." Norman just chuckled and pulled her close, giving her cheek a kiss.

"I'm only nice to good girls." He stated. "Maybe if you're good for the rest of the day, I'll let you come tonight."

"Ok." Reagan said, instantly cheering up. And for the rest of the day, they watched movies, made a blanket fort, and later, just as he promised, Norman treated her well, and by the time he was done, he was sure that the entire hotel knew he was a Daddy.