Staying Over

Reagan and Norman headed back to her apartment after getting smoothies. They were laughing and having a great time, and Norman was making her laugh to the point she could hardly breathe. Her strawberry banana smoothie was almost empty and so was Norman's blueberry one.

As she approached her door, Reagan turned around and smiled at Norman. "I had a wonderful night," she said. "I'm glad I went out tongiht."

Norman smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "I'm glad you had a good time, sweetheart."

"I'll see you tomorrow." She said, turning around and digging in her pocket for her keys. But they weren't there. "Shit!" She hissed under her breath.

"What's wrong?" Norman asked.

"I must've left my keys inside." Reagan groaned, letting out a sigh. And it was Saturday. She wouldn't be able to get a new key to unlock her door until Monday. And knowing her landlord, he was probably at a club downtown hooking up with someone. He wouldn't be any help until Sunday afternoon. Assuming he'd even help her. Therefore, since she didn't have much money on her, she couldn't go anywhere.

Norman picked that fact up. "If you need a place to stay, my door's open." He offered, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. Reagan turned to face him, feeling torn. She didn't want to spend the night in a cockroach infested motel filled with drug addicts and hookers. But at the same time, she didn't want to take advantage of Norman's hospitality.

"You don't have to-"

"I insist." He quickly said.

Reagan sighed a little. "Ok." She mumbled.

"You're not taking advantage of me, so it's ok. I insist." He reassured her, giving her a small smile.

Reagan sighed again. "Ok. But only until Monday afternoon."

"Deal." Norman declared, shaking her right hand. "By the way, you looked gorgeous tonight."

And she blushed.

Norman drove downtown to his apartment, smiling the whole way. He was somewhat glad that Reagan had left her keys inside her apartment. Now she would be able to get a taste of being a Little. He glanced at her, and she was staring out the window, deep in her own thoughts. He cleared his throat to get her attention. It worked.

"I should warn you; my place is Little friendly. If you feel uncomfortable with anything and want to leave, then I will pay for a motel for you to stay in until you're able to get back to your apartment." Norman stated. One of the things he liked about Reagan was that she wanted to make her own choices. Most of his Littles followed him blindly, always doing what he said. But Reagan was different. He knew she was nervous about the new relationship and the DDLG lifestyle, and it'd take time for her to adjust to it.

"No, you won't have to pay for my room," Reagan said, sounding a little shocked.

"I'm just saying that if you don't like being at my place, you always have the option to leave." He said simply.

"Why would I want to leave?" She asked. Then her brain, being the dirty fucker that it is, thought that there was some Fifty Shades of Gray shit and that there was a Red Room purely designed for sex. She was hoping there wasn't.

"Well, there's a lot of Little stuff in it. I have an entire room dedicated to stuffed animals, pacifiers, toys; Little stuff." He explained, pulling to a parking spot in front of the building.

"That doesn't sound so bad." Reagan said. "Honestly, I was expecting a room dedicated to sex like the Red Room." She joked.

"No. I use multiple rooms for that." Norman said, smiling in a joking manner at her as he took his keys out of the ignition. Reagan laughed a little. Being with Norman felt nice and casual, yet a spark of romance was there, too.