Mess

New book I'm working on! It's called "A Kiss From Lucifer". (Lucifer is another name for the devil) it's a Mac book! And I'm go an warn you it's going to be a little disturbing.

 The next morning, Reagan woke up laying on a soft, warm body. She opened her eyes, shocked to see Norman laying underneath her. She sat up slowly, not wanting to disturbe him. She sat up in his lap, looking down at her new Daddy. Daddy. She was going to have to get used to that. She was hoping that she would get used to it. She wanted to give it a try and maybe one day, she and Norman would act like Stephanie and Sean. They seemed really happy. She smiled down at Norman, and leaned down to give him a small kiss. She also loved the feeling of his lips on hers, and her hands on his sturdy shoulders. She slowly got lost in the kiss and sank back down on his chest. Soon, she felt his strong arms wrap around her waist, and Norman's lips moved with hers. Reagan pulled away, a small bit of blush on her cheeks. 

"Morning, Princess." Norman said, smiling at her. "What do you want for breakfast?" 

"Don't you have to work?" Reagan asked, cocking her head to the side. 

"No. I have Monday's and Friday nights off." He stated, sitting up and turning them around so that his back rested against the couch. Reagan sat back a little, smiling at him. "C'mere. Cuddle Daddy before breakfast." Norman said, opening his arms for her. She nodded and rested on his chest. Daddy wrapped his arms around her, letting out a sigh as he held his baby girl. "You know, I really wanna say something, but I don't want to scare you." He said, inhaling the scent of her hair. It still smelt like lavender. 

"What is it?" Reagan whispered, snuggling closer to him. 

Norman smiled and shook his head. "Nah. Never mind. It's too soon for me to say it anyway." 

Reagan looked up at him. "Please? For me?" She begged.

"No, sweetheart." Norman said, giving her a quick kiss. 

"Daddy, please? Just tell me." She whined. 

"Sweetie, not now." He said, rubbing her side. "Daddy needs some coffee and snuggles from his princess." 

"But-"

"No buts. I'll tell you later, maybe, if you're good. But for now, I'm going to make us some breakfast." Daddy stated, moving his hands to underneath her thighs and lifting her up off of the sofa, carrying her to the kitchen. Reagan sighed and laid her head on his shoulder. She felt comfortable with this position and liked being carried by Daddy. She moved her head up and gave his neck a kiss. That kiss was followed by more, and Norman chuckled. "You're such a sweetie." He stated, setting her down on one of the cold stools by the island. Reagan didn't like being set on the wooden stool. She stood back up as Norman took out some eggs and flour. She crept up behind him, and while he was busy whisking some pancake mix, she wrapped her arms around his waist. 

"Need any help?" She asked, gazing up at him with big grey eyes. 

"I've got it, sweetheart. Actually, could go go into the Little Room and grab some markers and paper for me, please?" He asked, patting her hands. 

"Ok." She shrugged, stepping away from him and turning around, heading into the Little Room to retrieve Norman's requested items. She dug around until she found a blank sheet of paper and a new packet of markers. She was about to leave when she glanced at the enormous pile of stuffed animals. Her ADD was kicking in, and she set the supplies down and jumped into the pile of toy dogs and kittens. She burrowed deep down until she saw the corner of the wall. She sat back, waiting for Norman to enter. She could see the doorway from a gap in the animals. She didn't know where this sudden urge to play came from. The last time she remembered hiding was with Will, and then it was to get away from him. But now she was hiding because she felt playful. Maybe it was because she was being treated like a child, and her inner child was coming out. Either way, she liked it.