A Day To Ourselves

After their shower Norman and Reagan were laying on the soft, fluffy bed watching TV, when there was a knock at the the door.

"I got it sweetheart." Norman stated, getting up while Reagan continued to watch Regular Show.

"Hey Reedus," it was Sean. "Stephanie's sick, so we can't go to the zoo today. Can we reschedule it for tomorrow?"

"Sure thing man." Norman stated, saying goodbye to his friend and turning back to Reagan. She was sitting on the bed, dressed in a bright pink onesie and had her paci in her mouth. Norman glanced down at his own outfit. He was wearing simple black boxers, which he was surprised Sean hadn't made a comment on. He knew that he had an outfit in his suitcase that Reagan would love. Smirking, he walked over to the bag and opened it up, rummaging until he found a black skeleton onesie and a pair of dead looking bunny slippers. He sometimes liked to dress up with his Little's.

Slipping the outfit over his boxers and pulling on the slippers, Norman laid back down beside Reagan and wrapped his right arm around her, tucking her under his body. She giggled and snuggled closer, rolling onto her back and looked him up and down.

"I like it." She stated, giggling and giving him a kiss on the lips.

"I hoped you would, little turd." He joked, making Reagan gasp.

Then she giggled and suddenly got up, running over to her suitcase. Norman watched as she pulled out a few stuffed animals, her blue blanket, and one of the pillows on the bed. Then she threw the blanket over her head like it were a cloak. "Prepare to feel my wrath!" She bellowed, lowering her voice dramatically. She then took the pillow and threw it at him, hitting him in the chest. He didn't move, and the air was quiet. Norman was trying his damned hardest not to laugh or smile, just kept a straight face for a good while. Then he stood up. Reagan equaled and grabbed her stuffed animals. "Retreat! Fall back everyone!" She exclaimed, running into the bathroom. Norman gave chase and opened the bathroom door, finding Reagan sitting in the tub hiding under her blanket.

"Where are you?" Norman called, looking around and pretending to be confused. He heard a very small giggle come from under the blanket, but pretended to not have heard it. "Hm, I wonder where baby girl is." He mused, walking oh so slowly towards the bathtub. He leaned down into the tub, where the giggles were much louder. "I think I found her." He stated. Suddenly the blanket was thrown at him, covering his face while he heard Reagan run out of the bathroom. He threw the blanket off and gave chase once again. In the bedroom he came in just in time to see Reagan jump over the bed and onto the other side. Norman ran over quickly, finding that she was trying to slither under the bed. "Oh not so fast." He stated, pulling her out by her midsection. Reagan squealed and tried to struggle, but she was no match for Norman's strength.

Reagan was thrown onto the bed, and before she could get up, Daddy was on top of her, holding her wrists in one hand while the other one started to tickle her. "You have messed with the wrong Daddy!" He exclaimed, tickling her sides, feet, and pretty much wherever he could get her hands on. Reagan was squirming, thrashing back and forth and laughing out loud.

"Stop!" She squealed, laughing until her face started to turn red.

"Say it..." He ordered, slowing down his Tickle Attack.

"W-wh-what?" She panted, still giggling.

"Say how you feel about me." He stated, pausing to allow her to breath.

"I-I love you, Daddy." She panted, taking deep intakes of breath as Norman let go of her wrists. He leaned down, determined to kiss her, when another pillow collided with the side of his head. Reagan bounced away, this time out onto the patio, where she realized she was trapped. Daddy stalked over to her slowly, watching as she squealed and looked around for some form of escape. But there was none. She dashed over to the wall and pressed herself against it, listening to Daddy's heavy footsteps getting closer and closer to her. Her heart was thumping and her breathing ragged.

"Oh now you've done it." He growled, sending chills down her spine. "Princess, come on out and play, sweetheart." He said in a low, creepily haunting voice. "Baby girl..."

He stepped onto the patio, knowing very well where she was. He glanced left first, in her direction, and then to the right, acting as if he didn't know. Then he saw her dart away from the wall, trying to outsmart him and get inside, but Norman was faster and he wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her into his chest with a squeal. "Gotcha!" He growled, holding her close to his chest and tossing her on the bed, this time holding her wrists. "All I want is a kissy from my lil sweetheart." He said, leaning down.

"Never!" Reagan squealed, still trying to break free.

Then Norman pulled away, faking looking hurt. "You don't want to kiss me?" He asked, sounding like a wounded animal.

Reagan looked at him and instantly felt bad. She threw her arms around his neck and buried her face into his neck. "I wove you, Daddy." She mumbled, pulling away and giving him a soft, passionate kiss. "I'm sorry."

"You're fine princess. Daddy was just kidding." He said, hugging her tightly and giving her another kiss. "That was the most fun I've had with a Little, believe it or not."

Reagan smiled and snuggled closer to him, closing her eyes and let Daddy rock her back and forth. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." He said, holding her tightly. Reagan smiled, snuggling close to him and closing her eyes.

"You're the best Daddy ever." Reagan mumbled, closing her eyes. "Wanna watch movies?"

"Sure baby girl. My little sweet princess. My sweetheart. My little love. My perfect sweet little angel." He mumbled, flipping on a movie while murmuring sweet little nicknames into her ear. "You're so fucking perfect. You're so goddamn beautiful. So amazing. Such a sweet girl. Such a beautiful princess."

"Daddy stop." She whined and giggled, burying her face into his chest.

"My little sweetheart. My baby girl. Little angel." He continued, this time giving her kisses in between compliments. Then he paused and gazed down at her, making her look up at him. "You're the love of my life." He murmured, gently cupping her cheek in his soft hand. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Norman." She mumbled, wrapping her arms around his neck and dragging him down, letting him give her a long, sweet, passionate kiss.