Moving

"Too many boxes." Mariana whined as she lugged another one into the new bedroom she would be sharing with Callie. The family had just moved into the three bedroom apartment that morning and they were trying to unpack and get the place organized as fast as possible.

"It's really not that many." Callie laughed placing another box down herself. "But our room is pretty awesome. I like it. Mom's did a good job finding it."

"MM I like our old place."

"Mariana we were on top of each other. Literally." the teen laughed shaking her head.

"Well, yeah I know but it was special. We became a family there and everything." she shrugged.

"Well, we will still be a family here. Just with more room. I mean Jude will finally get his own, we can decorate ours how we want and moms will have their own too."

"True. Hey, do you think they will, you know get married since it is legal and all." she said now coming over to sit on Callie's bed.

"MM not sure. I mean they really love each other like married people and they are literary always all over each other." She said rolling her eyes and letting out a smile.

"Ha that is so true."

"I mean basically they do the same things married people do. But I guess it would be something they would want. Not all people that are together want to be married."

"Yeah. Plus mom was married twice already. That must have been really hard. Like knowing you're gay and marrying men twice."

"Well you heard what Sharon said. I think she just felt, I don't know uncomfortable with herself and it kinda sucks that her parents didn't support her. Especially since she's like the most supportive person ever." Callie said.

"Yeah. But I guess or think in the end maybe it's not about gender. Maybe it's about who you end up falling in love with. "

"Yeah, I mean to be honest I don't think I'd like discriminate just becomes someone is a girl. I mean maybe they would be nicer then a guy."

"So you could see yourself with a woman?" Mariana asked as her eyes soon bugged out for she was surprised.

"I don't know. I never really thought about it. But if she's nice and I end up caring for her I don't know. I guess I could see how it's possible." Callie shrugged not even realizing her own feelings herself. "But who knows so far I've only liked guys."

"Maybe it was that way for Lena? Maybe she met mom and her being a woman wasn't an issue."

"Possible." Callie shrugged.

"I mean is she happier then she was with you dad?"

"Are you kidding. Like a million times happier. I never saw her this happy in my life to be honest." Callie smiled wide as Mariana did as well.

"It's so surreal sometimes Cal. Like remember how annoyed you were the first time mom came over to us at our lockers? She laughed.

"Oh my god. That feels like a million years ago."

"I know you said you couldn't stand her." She said chuckling as Callie's face turned read.

"Yes well that tells you how long ago that was."

"Yup. You guys are so close now." she said letting out a smile as they soon saw Stef walking in.

"Another box babies!"

"Ugh where is all this stuff coming from? How did we have all this stuff in that small apartment?"

"Ha! These are your things Miss Thang that you had stuffed in my closet, Jude's room, and the hallway if you must know."