One More

STEF POV

STEF POV

"Come sweets." I said holding Mariana's hand as we both walked over to the couch next to Lena. I could see how nervous Mariana was as I held both of her hands and she stood between my legs.

"Is everything ok? Did I do something?" she said looking panicked at the both of us as I let out a wide smile.

"No love. Not at all. It's just Lena and I just wanted to ask you something babygirl." I squeezed her hands a littler tighter now rubbing them.

"Ok. What is it mom?" Her eyes grew wider as she nervously glanced between Lena and I. I could feel Lena place her hand on my thigh and looking to her I saw a soft smile form on her face at the term Mariana had called me once again.

"Well my girl." I began as she leaned in closer to me. "We know the apartment is a little crowded right now but Lena and I want to know how you would feel about us fostering you until we get things squared away with your grandparents."

It was then her facial expression changed and I honestly wasn't sure what she was thinking for the first time ever for it almost went white.

"What?"

"Sweetheart we don't want you to keep bouncing around honey. Stef and I would love to make the room for you. If that is something you are ok with? If not that is ok too honey. It's what you are comfortable with we would never want to force you." Mariana's eyes now looked to the ground as I anxiously stared at Lena.

"Sweets?"Gently I lifted her face up and could see her eyes were consumed with tears. "Oh baby what's wrong? What's wrong my girl?"

"You, you want to foster me? You aren't kidding?"

"No baby why would we kid you love? We both love you very much and want to help you find your family. Until then we would love you to be with us babygirl." I gently wiped her tears.

"We just want you to feel safe and loved honey and give you some stability." Lena said as she gently rubbed Marianas arm.

"You really aren't kidding?" Questioning me once again she looked back and forth between the two of us once again.

"No my girl. We really aren't kidding. Callie and Jude are excited as well to have you here. We all love you my girl. You really found your way into all of our hearts and I have fallen in love with you so much." My voice soon began to crack as I gently cupped her cheek wiping the tears that were falling from her face. "I've never ever had a little girl but you became mine overnight and I'd do anything for you." Tears soon began to swell in my eyes as I could now feel them trickle down my face as Lena gently began to rub my back. Mariana once again looked to the ground as my hands remind in hers.

"I love you so much mama." Leaning into me she wrapped her arms around my neck as I could feel my heart literally explode.

"I love you too baby girl. I love you so much." All I could do was just hold her tighter then I ever have as I felt Lena hug the both of us tighter.