Truth

"I don't understand how no one saw a thing. Is everyone suddenly blind?" Stef said as she paced back and forth in Lena's office.

"Or just not saying anything. I mean this is cause for suspension. Every student knows that." the slim woman said as she sat in the chair across from Callie and Jude.

"And neither of you saw anything?" the blonde questioned both kids who remained quiet on the couch as they shook there heads. However, the young teen was just waiting to be accused, waiting any minute as she knew that's what the cop was thinking. That she did it.

"Well someone saw something..and so help me god. So help me god."

"Stef. Getting that angry won't help it. The most we can do is question all the students and try to see if the camera reveals something." Lena said.

"Well tell me you have cameras on that side of the building?" The cop voiced sternly as she turned to face Monte who stared back wide eyed.

"We do but ...whoever did it knew that was one of our blind spots unfortunately." Monte confessed.

"That's great. That's really great. One of your blind spots is near the front entrance of the school?" the blonde mumbled as she continued to pace back and forth as nothing but anger had taken over.

"I know it's frustrating Mrs. Foster and I apologize. Nothing like this happens at Anchor Beach ever. I mean Lena will tell you. We haven't had an issue like this, and I don't understand it myself."

As both Callie and Jude sat on the couch observing the adults the teen girl could hear quiet sniffles and looking over she saw tears streaming from Jude's eyes. It was true...she felt bad for him, she did and for a moment she pushed away her own feelings of resentment and pain and slowly took her hand and held Jude's. The young boy shocked looked up to the teen who sat closely to him on the couch and let out a soft smile. The only one to witness this exchange was the cop who happened to glance over and observe Callie's heart soften just for a moment as she comforted her young son. It was truly the last thing she had expected but the exchange warmed her heart. Just as she suspected she knew Callie wasn't a bad person, she knew the girl was just in a tremendous amount of pain. But as the teen looked over she locked eyes with Stef and quickly moved her hand away from the boy. There was no way she wanted the blonde to see this side of her. Ever.

"Listen, I know we are all upset I am too but I promise all of you we will get down to the bottom of this, and find out who did this because we certainty don't take this like this lightly. Not at all. Do you kids want to take the rest of the day?" Monte questioned looking to both of them.

Callie shook her head as Jude did as well.

"Ok if you will excuse me I need to question more students and make sure the wall was washed clean. As promised I will get to the bottom of this." Monte reassured as she walked graciously out of Lena's office closing the door behind her.

Stef could only remain quiet as she was silently fuming as Lena looked to both kids.

"Are you sure you both don't want to head home. I know it was a lot today for the both of you." The slim woman expressed looking sympathetic to both kids.

"No." Callie said as Jude remained quiet looking down to his feet.

"People are so mean. I don't understand. They are just so mean. I mean who would right that. I don't understand." the young boy soon spilled out as tears began to stream down his eyes.

He didn't like to admit that the entire thing had upset him. Had upset him more then anything because it wasn't really him he cared about. He was upset about what others thought of his mother. Stef soon snapping out of her anger looked to her son and walked over to him kneeling down in front. She soon let out a soft smile and wiped his tears. She hated what this did to him for she didn't care what people thought of her not in the least.