Love

Kissing more passionately than ever as the slim woman leaned on the kitchen counter she wanted to feel Stef

Kissing more passionately than ever as the slim woman leaned on the kitchen counter she wanted to feel Stef. She wanted to feel every single part of her, every inch of her and she wanted to feel her all night. The cop could only wish for the same as her hands now slid from Lena's waist to her ass as she rubbed it ever so slightly. Lena looked deep into her partners eyes beginning to unbutton her uniform shirt faster than ever popping two buttons off. Somewhat embarrassed she looked to the cops eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry..I..

"I don't care about that baby." Stef spoke in the most sexual and horny tone imaginable as Lena quickly noticed the absence of the blondes black tank top that she usually wore underneath as her eyes could only zone in on her sexy black laced bra. Shit she was so dam sexy and all she could imagine was eating her pussy all dam night if time would allow it. Noticing the look of enticement on the slim woman's face Stef could feel the heat and wetness increase between her legs for it didn't take much to get her horny. Lena had a way of looking at her, she had a way of speaking to her that made her want to do anything and everything to her just to hear her moan.

Letting out a smirk the slim woman quickly unsnapped Stef's bra realizing it had been weeks since the two were able to be intimate and it was killing the both of them. More than they would like to admit for dealing with life had left little time to make love as they still did not share a bed together. Lena herself had almost forgotten how good Stef felt, how she smelled ,the kind of intoxicating feeling she could induce just by how she touched her and licked her body all over. Lord there was nothing like it nothing like it at all as there was no one who could make her feel this good. Staring intensely into her warm hazel eyes she slide her uniform shirt down her shoulders slowly and almost delicately along with her bra now both falling to the floor. Her hands running up the blonde's back as she pulled out her hair tie wanting to feel and pull on her long blonde hair as she ran her fingers throough it.

"God you're so beautiful and sexy." Lena soon spoke as Stef could only let out a soft smile their bodies soon pressing closer together continuing to kiss roughly and passionately. The blonde wanting to feel Lena even closer picked her up as the slim woman wrapped her legs around the cops waist propping her up on the kitchen counter. Leaning in and standing between her legs Stef rubbed her chocolate thighs from underneath her dress all the way to her ass finding her g-string which she was somewhat surprised to feel.

"MM nice baby." She said winking.

"I wore it for you."

"Yeah?

"Yes baby."

Letting a horny smirk escape Stef trailed her finger along the top of the G string for a few moments her eyes remaining locked with Lena's. Moans could now be heard escaping from the slim woman's mouth as Stef slide her undergarment down her thighs pulling it off completely. She could at times be a little dirty and certainly wasn't shy in the bedroom as she held the g string up to her nose sniffing Lena's pussy scent as the curly haired woman's face fell flustered at the sight.