Anger

As the two woman laid naked together in Stef's bedroom it had been a rough few weeks for both. The blonde could only hold Lena as close as possible for she had been crying for hours in her arms. These were tears no one could stop or take away as seeing the slim woman in so much pain killed the blonde. She wanted more then anything for her to be ok, she wanted more then anything for Lena and Callie's relationship to change for the better. And she knew until it did the road would continued to be painful. It was a few weeks ago when the judge had granted Callie's wish to live with her father full time leaving Lena to only see her every weekend. The verdict had killed the curly haired woman more then she would think as her daughter barely acknowledged her once leaving the court room. But it wasn't just the courtroom for her daughter barely acknowledged her in general even at school. The weekends were no better for they were spent arguing about Callie's now reckless behavior. Behavior that did not go unnoticed by either woman for she was skipping class, cutting school, drinking and smoking. Lena was trying, she was trying so hard to understand her daughter but no matter what it was just pure anger that Callie would vehemently dish out.

FLASHBACK

"Why can't you just leave me alone I'm not doing anything!" Callie yelled as Lena followed her up the steps to her bedroom.

"I will not leave you alone because I smell alcohol and cigarettes on your breath! This weekend you are to not leave this room. You are to do each and every single one of your assignments even If I have to sit here with you all night. Is that understood!?"

Callie threw her bag on the floor and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah sure whatever Lena." she said crossing her arms and shaking her head.

"Callie. I am mom, mother, or mama. I am not Lena to you." she said now standing directly in front of the girl as Callie looked angrily into her eyes. The girl wasn't backing down for she honestly didn't care at this point. She had in the last few weeks gotten in so much trouble it just didn't matter to her much anymore. Nothing did.

"You didn't give birth to me. There is no rule saying I have to call you that. None." Her tone was harsh as the slim woman's heart continued to break. But she refused to show any defeat or to show the young girl how much she was getting to her and hurting her. All she could do was shake her head as her eyes soon went to the thrown backpack. However it was more of what was sticking out of it that caught her attention as she walked over to the bag seeing a half drunk bottle of alcohol and a pack of cigarettes.

"What is this!?" she said holding it up as Callie walked over to her snatching it out her mothers hands.

"It's mine!" she yelled as Lena snatched it right back

"No its not yours! What are, what are you doing Callie? I don't understand what you are doing with yourself! Cutting class, flunking out, not to mention the times I have suspended you and now drugs and alcohol!"

"What the hell does it matter to you! I can do what I want Lena!"

"No you can not! You can not do whatever you want! Not under my roof and not under your fathers roof!"

"Please! Dad lets me do what I want and he's not a nosy bitch like you!"

With that Lena was so shocked at the young teens words that she smacked Callie across the face. That was something she never imagined doing ever for she had never laid one single finger on her. Callie stood there shocked as she held her cheek not breaking a tear but was filled with a continuous flow of anger.

"You stay in here and you don't come out! I don't want to see you!"

With that she exited the room slamming the door behind her and tears fell from her eyes.