Challenges

CALLIE POV

"Nope front row." The cop said to me as I almost took a seat in the back.

"I'm not sitting in the front. Are you kidding. For what?"

"Because I said. Front row Callie. Now."

"No." I said standing my ground as I looked her dead in the face not blinking.

"Callie I warned you more then once not to test me. I really have. Unless you want two weeks of me following you around school I suggest you get your things and walk to the front row."

"Not if I leave school. I technically don't even need to finish school." I crossed my arms as her eyes zeroed in on me.

"Sure you don't. But you keep hanging out with Aaron, smoking pot ya'll definitely find yourself in the back of my car again and next time you won't only get fined ya'll have a record. Most kids with records end up in Juvenile Hall and believe me you don't want to go there. Ask Aaron he knows all about it. Choice is yours love."

She leaned in closer to me and I wasn't sure if she was bluffing or not as I saw more students walking in and staring at both me and her.

"Whatever dyke." I said loudly grabbing my bag and angrily taking a seat in the front.

With this blonde cop following me around all day it was giving me nothing but a headache. I couldn't even pee without her and to make matters worse she confiscated my cell phone. It was beyond embarrassing to have her standing there watching me in every class but I had to think of some way to dodge her or I was going to loose my mind. My head was also throbbing for I needed another pill which was hard to take considering she wouldn't take her eyes off me. If things couldn't get any worse I saw Mariana walking in and taking a seat away from me toward the back. I knew I had hurt her I knew I did and I had been an asshole. But I just didn't care right now as horrible as that was to admit. Leaning back in my chair and throwing my notebook on the desk I looked over to her and she glanced to me but quickly looked away as I saw her wipe her eyes.

As History class dragged on I just couldn't wait to get the fuck out. There had to be a way to meet with Aaron if I could somehow think of a way to dodge the cop. Soon as the bell rang I jumped up but the teacher stopped me.

"Callie can we talk for a minute?"

"Yeah." I walked closer and she handed me my test.

"Callie I don't want to fail you. But you don't show up to class and you have failed the last three tests. If you fail another and the midterm you wont pass this class and ya'll have to do summer school. Is everything ok?"

"Yeah it's fine." I said rolling my eyes and stuffing the tests in my bag. I knew Stef had heard everything as she remained by the door.

"You use to be my best student Callie. I just hate to see you going down this road." She expressed but I really didn't want to hear it.

"I get it. May I leave?" I said avoiding her eyes.

"Yes but I want to see improvement Callie. I don't want you ending up in summer school."

"Ok sure." I quickly closed my bag and walked passed Stef angirly and annoyed.

"Can I like pee on my own or are you gonna wipe my ass too?" I said turning to her as I stood outside the bathroom. "You following me around all day is the most annoying thing ever.

"Tough. And give me the backpack you don't need it to pee."

"I have my period! I need it to get my pads."

"Then take it out and give me the bag. Simple as that. If you want to make this harder go ahead Callie."

"Are you always this much of a bitch?"

"You have no more times to call me that word Callie. None!" she said in a harsh tone as I rolled my eyes crossing my arms.

"Fine is blonde dyke better?"

I could see the anger in her face more then anything as I waited to see how far I could go before she snapped at me and got even more angry.

"Look I get you're angry. I get you don't like me. But that language it's unacceptable Callie and the more you use it the more days I'll be tacking on and the more privileges you will loose."

"Um your not my mother."

"Well that doesn't seem to matter now does it since you don't listen to her either or respect her."

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

"Look if you plan on using the bathroom the backpack stays with me unless you want me to go in the stall with you. Which one will it be?"

My eyes continued to lock with hers as the more I looked at her, the more time she was in the my face the angrier I became as I took my pad out and dropped my bag at her feet rudely.

"Stupid blonde heffer." I spat out as I pushed the door open to the bathroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

LENA POV

"She's my daughter Timonty and just because she doesn't live with me right now doesn't me I can't disciple her. She is out of control, she skips school, she's hanging out with that Aaron kid and she was arrested! We can't help her unless we both disciple her Timonty. This is bigger then our divorce." I said screaming on the phone.

"I discipline her enough! And might I add she got arrested by your damm girlfriend! There was no need to arrest her! None. I'm pulling her out of that damm school!"

"Oh no your not! There is no way Callie can go to Jefferson or any other school. I want her right at Anchor Beach so I can keep an eye on her! "

"Well I have full custody and what I say goes!"

"Oh no it doesn't. I am suing you for full custody of my daughter back!"

"Oh please! Make her hate you even more!"

"She hates me because of the shit you feed her!"

"No she hates you because you split the family up and starting dating that blonde bitch. That's why she hates you!"

With that I hung up as I couldn't bear to listen to him one more minute as I soon felt Stef come up behind me.

"Its ok baby. Calm down." she said wrapping her arms around my waist and softly kissing my forehead."

"You ok?"

"Yes. He's just, he's ridiculous. Regardless of who she lives with she's having problems and we both need to help her. He doesn't understand that Stef. He just doesn't and she's just sinking deeper into the hole."

"I know baby. I know." she said holding me tight. "We will just keep doing what we are doing and more."

"You think it even made a dent in anything?"

"I don't know love. I would like to say yes but I don't want to right now. It's going to take time. It will and I'm here for you my love."

"Today was a challenge that's for sure." I said shaking my head.

"Oh that it was and I'm sure it will get even more challenging. But we'll do it. Don't worry I'm with you every step of the way baby. I'm not going anywhere."

"I know you're not and for that I love you." I said leaning in and kissing her soft lips.

"I love you too baby." she said holding me tight.

Callie is really giving Stef one hell of a time. But the weekend is coming and Lena plans on spending one on one time with her daughter. This should be interesting.