A: A little excited a little scared.

J: Aw you wanna see something that will cheer you up?

A: What would that be?

J:

A: HOLY SHITNXKSB YOU'RE SO HOT OMGKSNDB HOLY FRICKNDBDKABFUF😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

J: I knew you would do that😂 😊 Feel better yet?

A: YES OMG😍😍

J: Want me to come over after? 💌

A: Yes please💜

J: Alright then💟

A: Im gonna go get ready now Ill see you later I Loooovvvvvveeee Yooooouuuu💛💛

J: I Loooooovvvvvvveeeee yoooooouuuuuu tooooooo💙💙

I locked my phone and went into the bathroom. I brush out my hair and braid it into two Dutch braids. I spray some perfume on and go to my closet. I pick out my black leggings which I put on and roll up one leg. I grab my white tank top and my olive colored Calvin Klein hoodie,  which Cam got me when he signed the deal with them, and then I put on my black CK hat. I slip my black Nike roshe on and put the other and my other sock in my bag.
I walk downstairs and go into the kitchen. He isn't down yet so I set my bag on the floor next to the counter and got the cereal out of the cupboard. I place it on the island then go back for the bowl and spoon then go back for the milk. Struggle is real.
Cam comes down in an outfit similar to mine, his hoodie and his hat are white and his shoes are black converse.

"Gooooodddd Morning Lovely. " he says and grabs two bowls and two spoons. He sets them on the counter and Riley walks in.

"Good Morning guys. Alex Im sorry I slept over Cam told me i-" I cut her off.
"Hey whatever makes you two happy." I say and continue to eat my cereal.
"Thank you" she smiles. Dad mouths Thank You to me and pours them a bowl.
"Alright guys we have to hurry if we are gonna make the appointment "
"We?" cam asks.
"Yeah the three of us duh"I motion to us.
"Really?" she asks.
"Of Course you're one of us." I say and smile.
She starts to tear up and walk over to me. She engulfs me into a hug.  I pat her back and Cameron comes over crying too. He hugs the both of us and I pat his back too. Both of them just cry on my shoulders and I awkwardly pat their backs. Adults are weird. I look at the clock and it reads 8:10.
"Ok ok guys its 8:10. Time to go."I say and they get off.
"Right sorry sweets" he says and wipes his face off.
"Sorry." she says and wipes her eyes. We clean up breakfast and grab our stuff. Dad carries my bag and we walk out to the car. I get in the back seat and they go in the front. He turns the car on and we head to the doctors.

°° Skip the procedure cause Idk how it works never broken a bone before°°

Im finally free!!!!
"OH MY GOD IM FREE! I wanna run everywhere!" I yell in glee as we leave the hospital. Dad and Riley laugh behind me as we-well they- walk to the car. Whereas I am running all over the lot.
We get to the car and I hop in.
"Can I drive?" I ask eagerly. I know how, I couldn't because if my cast.
"Think you can?" he asks.
"Totally." I say and run around the car. Riley gets in the back and Cam gets in the passengers seat.
I back out of the parking space and smoothly control the car all the way home.
When I park the car, Dad nudges me and points to the front step. There stands my wonderful boyfriend smiling with his arms wide open. I jump out of the car and run to him. He laughs when he picks me up and spins me in the air.
"Its a miracle! Both legs are fully functional now!" he says and sets me down but doesn't let go of me.
"They are!  I feel like I can run a marathon!" I say.
Dad and Riley went inside already so its just me and him on the front steps.
"Hey since you are now free wanna go swimming?" he asks.
"Yes please its so hot out. Even though Im wearing a hoodie and leggings" I laugh.
We go inside and I ask cam to borrow one of his swim trunks for Johnny which he agreed.  We went upstairs to change. He went i to the bathroom and I went to my closet. I picked out my white bathing suit and changed. I slipped my black coverup on and my slides. I also grabbed my camera. There was a knock at my door and cam comes in covering his eyes.
"Alex is it safe?" he asks sticking one hand out to protect him from running into things.
"Yeah its fine." I say.
"Alright well Riley and I are going to go out for lunch is that alright?" he asks sitting on my bed.
"Yeah its all good." I say sitting next to him.
"Want me to order a pizza for you and Johnny?"
"Yes please." I say.
"Okay. And thank you for being so great to Riley it means a lot to me." he says wrapping an arm around my shoulder.
"No problem I really like her. I know its still early but I do." I say truthfully.
"Thank you sweetie." he kisses my forehead and leaves my room. Johnny comes in and smiles at me.
"Ready?" he says. He's wearing cams blue trunks, his own tank top and his hat.
"Yeah lets go." I smile back.
We walk out to the backyard and set our stuff down. I walk to the shed and take out the giant inflatable swan and the killer whale.
I throw them both into the water and take my cover off. I set it down with my towel and walk over to Johnny. He looks at me with his mouth open and his eyes wide.
"What?" I say wrapping my arms around myself.
"No no nothing is wrong you are just so so so perfect that's all." he says taking my arms.
"You're too sweet." I say and blush. All of the sudden he picks me up and throws me into the pool. I surface and wipe my hair out of my face. He is laughing so hard and Im going to get him back. I turn around and start fake crying. I hear him stop laughing.
" Babe don't cry I didn't mean it."he says I hear him walk into the water and swim towards me. He wraps his arms around me.
"Im so sorry please stop crying"he says into my ear. I turn around and splash him in the face and swim away laughing.
"You are gonna get it." he says and started coming after me. I yelp and  swim as fast as I can to the swan and climb onto it. He comes up next to it and climbs on as well. He crawls over and starts tickling my sides. Im laughing so hard its hurting.
"Johnny...pleaseee stoppppp.." I manage to say.
"Say Im the best."
"You're the best you're the best"I say. He stops tickling me and lays down I roll off and swim out of the pool. I grab my camera and tell him to pose. I throw him his hat and his glasses and he puts them on. I snap a shot and its pretty good.

 I snap a shot and its pretty good

"Perfect" I say. Cam comes out and tells us that the pizza arrived and he is leaving now. We say goodbye and continue swimming for another hour.
"

Lets get dried off Im hungry." I say. We are both laying back on the swan.
"Yeah lets go" he says and he rolls off splashing me. I roll off and go under water. I walk out of the pool and grab my towel. I dry my self off and dry my hair. I put my cover up back on and we walk inside. There is two pizza boxes on the table along with two plates. We walk upstairs and into my room.
"Can I take a shower?" he asks.
"Yeah you know where the bathroom is," I say. He smiles and walks over to me. He kisses me and walks out. I grab my Adidas pants, my black shirt and undergarments and go into the bathroom to shower.
-le time skip-
I finish and walk out. I throw my clothes into the laundry basket and Johnny comes walking in, in his clothes but with no shirt on. God dam those abs. Must have been staring for a while.
"Babe You okay?" he says.  I snap out of my gaze.
"Huh oh yeah yeah Im fine. Its just you're like super hot that's all." I say. He smiles and hugs me.
"So are you babe," he says and kisses my head.
"Eh Im alright." I say and shrug my shoulders.
"How about tonight we go on a date? The Fair is in town." he suggests.
"Yeah lets go. Is 6 good?" I say.
"6 is perfect''
We spend the rest of the time eating and watching TV. Cameron and Riley come back around 3:30 and Johnny leaves at 5 to get ready.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
This chapter goes by kinda quick huh? Well ill write about their date next chapter. Bye for now☺