Chapter 35

Sophia's POV

Katherine's cry is what woke me up this morning I rolled over in the empty bed wondering where Harry was.

Everything came back me leaving Harry, Harry cheating, the car crash, everything. I wasn't mad anymore I was happy that I was still here. I was able to watch my daughter grow up into the most beautifulist women, and I'd be able to fall in love with Harry over and over again.

I stood outside of Katherine's bedroom door watching Harry softly rock her back in fourth. "Shhh Katherine you don't want to wake up mommy."

I couldn't hide the smile that spread across my face. I loved watching him with her.
"It's okay I'm awake," I said walking into the room.

"Breakfast is in the oven," he stated with a smile.

I leaned down and kissed him and then kissed Katherine's forehead. "How's my princess doing this morning?"
I asked her. She replied with a huge smile.

I was so happy I had everything I need right here in this very room. Sure our life wasn't perfect but nothing was ever perfect. Everything that has happened, happened for a reason.

I don't regret anything that has happened.

__________________________

It's been awhile I've been busy with finals but I haven't forgotten about this book!!!

Ily~ Savannah 💕