Chapter 8

Harry's POV

Words couldn't explain how happy I was. Sophia was giving me something I never thought I could have, a baby. I was still in shock thinking that in just months my life was gonna  change drastically.

I looked down at Sophia sleeping peacefully beside me and smiled. She's perfect absolutely perfect. I felt horrible for leaving and making her experience the pain she felt. I never want to hurt her again the look on her face killed me when she thought I wanted nothing to do with her and our baby. Our baby. I loved the sound of that.

I put my hand on her stomach it's been a couple of weeks since she told me, and she was beginning to show a little bit. I loved it, she hated it but I loved it she looked so cute.

"Sophia..." "Sophia babe you have to wake up." I told her softly. "Mhm Harry what is it?" "We have a doctors appointment to go to silly. Get up and get dressed and I'll make you some breakfast. Is there anything in particular you want?" She shook her head. "Alright love head down when your down."

I got up and started walking out but she called out my name making me turn around. "Thank you, thank you for everything." "No thank you." And with that I walked downstairs with a smile on my face.

I could wait to figure out what we were having. I wanted a girl so bad but I would be happy with anything as long as it's healthy. I wasn't really sure what Sophia wanted she never really talked about it. I'll have to make a mental note to ask her.

__________________________

Thanks for reading!! What do you think? Start commenting questions you have and I'll answer them in the next chapter. See ya next chapter.

Ily~ Savannah💘