Chapter 31

Sophia's POV

How do I not remember him? He told me that basics of us. We seemed so happy I wish I remembered him but I don't.

I want to get to know him better and myself so badly. He seems to know everything about me so I guess I would ask him everything I wanted to know about myself.

The nurse came in to day her daily thing but I stopped her.

"Can you get Harry for me please?" "Sure." She said with a bright smile.

He knocked before coming in, he sat in the chair next to my bed and smiled brightly at me.

"Hi Sophia." "Hi Harry."

He was very handsome, it shocked me how I was engaged to someone as beautiful as him.

He had chestnut brown curly hair, bright emerald green orbs, pink plump lips, a smiled that went from ear to ear, and a dimple that popped out of his left cheeks.

He noticed me starring and looked down blushing.

"Sorry I was just taking in your features," I stated blushing. "It's alright love. So what did you need me for?"

"Well I just want to get to know myself and you better. You look a lot like Katherine you know?"

He chuckled and replied, "well I am her dad."

Right, why did I say something so stupid? Of course Katherine looked like him, he was her dad.

I'll remember at some point I know I will. It might take some time but I have Harry and Katherine and for right now that's enough.

___________________________

Thanks for reading!! I'll see you next chapter!

Ily~ Savannah💞