Chapter 33

A/n this chapter is sexual so read at your own risk

Harry's POV

I saw it in her eyes I knew exactly what she meant. I took her by the hand and brought her to our room.

I layed her on our bed and kissed down her neck. "Is this ok?" I questioned. She nodded her head. I took her shirt off and looked in her eyes for any sign of her not wanting me to continue.

I took off her bra and continued kissing down her body. She looked so beautiful, so damn beautiful.

I unzipped her pants and pulled them all the way off with her panties and threw them to the floor.

I started kissing her again and she started taking off my shirt. With each pop of the button she left a kiss. I shivered under her touch.

She made her way down to my jeans and took them down with my boxers. I rolled back over so she was under me. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah Harry."

That was all I needed.

I thrusted in her slowly so she could get used to the size. She moaned quietly and I picked up the speed.
"Mmm faster Harry that feels so good," she said with her eyes closed.

I went faster and harder each thrust going deeper, I knew I hit the right spot when she arched her back moaned loudly. She ran her hands up and down my back pulling me closer.

I kept thrusting hitting that spot each time. She moaned and arched her back. "Haz I'm close."

I went faster and harder than ever before. She came with a slight scream. I came minuets after her collapsing on her.

"So perfect darling your so absolutely perfect," I stated running my hand up and down her side.

She kissed me and cuddled into my side.

I'm pregnant by my best friend जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें