Chapter 26

Harry's POV

It's been 2 weeks and Sophia still hasn't woken up. Katherine can finally be held again and I hold her as much as possible. All of this is making me scared of our future, what if Sophia wakes up and doesn't remember me or Katherine?

I'm currently holding Katherine right now, she looks a bit better than before. She forgot how to eat by herself so I've been trying to reteach her with the doctors help.

I hate myself because of all this, I just keep praying the Sophia will wake up and remember. But I'm slowly loosing hope. Katherine can't go without a mom it just can't happen. If Sophia doesn't wake up I'll never forgive myself.

If Katherine goes without a mom it's my fault, all of this is my fault. I should've begged Sophia to stay instead of letting her leave, but I didn't want her to hate me more.

Her last words keep replaying in my mind. "Well good you should I'm leaving." Was all she said. Not an I love you, but good you should. I tried calling her mom more than once but she wouldn't answer. I guess she really does want nothing to do with Sophia or us.

All of this is to much for me right now, but I have to be strong for Katherine, I keep reminding myself this. Katherine doesn't smile as much as she used to and it's probably because she's used to seeing her moms face not mine.

If I could go back I would change everything, I wouldn't of cheated on her. I don't even know why I did it, I love Sophia more than anything and I just can't believe I let myself do that. This is why all of this happened because I couldn't keep my pants on.

All because I wanted a little fun. If I were Sophia I would never forgive me, but I know Sophia eventually will she's just that kind of person. I'm only 19 and I didn't think I would be going through any of this at this age but I'm glad I am.

______________________________

I'm gonna start double update Tuesday's!!! What did you think? I'll see ya next chapter!

Ily~ Savannah 💞