Chapter 18

Sophia's POV

I'm due in 4 days and Harry's freaking out, literally. "Sophia! Where's the bottles?" "Harry were gonna be in the hospital for like 2 days calm down there gonna give us bottles." I said reassuringly as I rubbed his back.

"Ok I just need to calm down, sorry I'm freaking out so much this is just all new." "I know Harry but everything will be ok, Katherine is gonna love us."

"Are you sure?" "Harry! I'm positive your her father of course she'll love you!" He nodded to himself and took a deep breath.

"Alright, I think I'm ready." "You better be because we only have 4 days." He touched my stomach and whispered "I can't wait to see you my love."

In that moment I wanted to cry, everything suddenly felt real I was gonna be a mom Harry was gonna be dad, and he was gonna be an amazing one. He already loved her so much and she wasn't even her yet.

"I hope Katherine will be as kind and loving as you Harry." I said as I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "Why are you crying love?" "All of this just suddenly feels real, your gonna be such an amazing dad you love her so much and she's not even here yet."

"Well darling I hope she will be kind and loving but I also hope she will be as emotional and smart as you." He said as he kissed me.

"I am so ready for you Katherine." I whispered as I touched my stomach.

_______________________

Happy thanksgiving to any of you that celebrate!

Thanks for reading! I'll see you next chapter

Ily~ Savannah💞