Chapter 7

Sophia's POV

As I walked into the park no one was there except someone sitting on a bench. I walked up to the bench and sat down farthest away from the figure.

The first thing I thought was that I needed to find Harry. He needed to know he was having a child weather he wanted to be apart of its life or not.

If I found Harry I wonder what he would say when I told him. I put my hand on my stomach and looked down slightly smiling. I smiled at the thought of having a baby inside of me. This beautiful little creature that was made by me and Harry.

But what if Harry wanted nothing to do with us? Would our baby grow up without a father? I hated the idea of that. Me and Harry didn't have to be together, I just wanted our child to have a father.

I felt eyes on me, you know that feeling you get when you sense someone staring at you? I looked over slightly and my eyes were met with the same pair of green eyes that always left me breathless.

"H-h- Harry?" "Oh my gosh Sophia it's you." I shook my head. "No no Harry why did you leave." "I- I-I didn't want to but I had to I didn't want to get in the way. But I'm sorry Sophia please just... I miss you ok I miss everything about us. Please just forgive me please."

I nodded my head. "Yeah yeah I forgive you but I have something to tell you." At this point we were standing up facing eachother. He nodded his head. "Sure you can tell me anything."

I took a deep breath trying to prepare myself for what might happen next. "Harry I'm I'm pregnant." He looked shocked. "Am- am I the father." I nodded my head "yes your the dad." He let go of me and that when I knew he didn't have to say anything he wanted nothing to do with us.

I broke down right then and there. I started to walk out "it's alright Harry I understand you don't want to be apart of our life. I won't bother you again." I walked out sobbing the pain I felt was unbearable.

But he didn't let me walk out he pulled me back to him and pulled me into his arms. "Oh Sophia I'm sorry I made you feel like that. I'm just shocked your giving me the best thing I could ever think of. I've never told you but the doctors told me I didn't have a very high chance of ever being able to have kids. And now I'm having one with you and I'm so happy so proud. Of course I'll be there I know what it's like to grow up without a father and our child isn't gonna grow up without one I promise." He kissed my forehead and his speech just made me cry even more.

"I'm so sorry Harry." "It's alright it doesn't matter I'm having one now it's gonna be ok." He said as tears fell from his eyes. He looked down at my stomach and smiled. "Looking at you I would've never guess you were pregnant." He put his hand on my stomach and smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"Wow," he whispered "we have a baby in there." He chuckled lightly as more tears fell. "Thank you thank you so much for telling me Sophia you have no idea how much this means to me." "Harry you have no idea how much this means to me I didn't think you'd stay." "No don't say that I'm never leaving you or our baby ever again I promise. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere."

I smiled probably the biggest smile I've smiled In along time

_________________________

I must admit I cried a little while reading that. Thanks for reading!! Tell me what you think. See you next chapter!!

Ily~ Savannah💘