Chapter 27

Harry's POV

Katherine said her first word, "mama." She says it a lot. It kills me everytime she says it because her mom still lies their unconscious.

Most days I sit in the hospital holding Katherine and watching Sophia, waiting for her to make any move indicating she's alive. I haven't left yet because I'm to afraid to.

The boys bring me and Katherine clothes weekly, they even brought some of her toys since she's able to move now. I've left messages for me and Sophia's parents but they haven't replied.

I don't think any of them understand how hard all of this is. At first I was afraid of loosing my family, now I'm afraid of loosing the love of my life, my everything. Me and Soph haven't officially gotten married yet, we wanted to wait until Katherine was atleast 1 so she can be the flower girl.

She hasn't vowed herself to me forever yet, but I have, in this very room I promised her sleeping self and me that I would be be here through everything no matter what it took.

Sophia and Katherine are my everything and I will never do anything to lose them ever again.

I guess all I can do is sit here and hope she wakes up.

Katherine's cry rang out through the room. I got up and walked over to her crib picking her up. "It's ok darling, daddy's here," I said rocking her back and fourth and rubbing her back.

"I love you princess"

___________________________

So... If you get this chapter to 6 votes there will be double update Tuesday's Thursday's and Saturdays!!! I'll see you next chapter!

Ily~ Savannah 💞