Chapter 24

Sophia's POV

I didn't know where I was gonna go, but I had to get as far away from Harry as possible.

I still can't believe he would do something like this to us.
I looked at Katherine, who was sitting behind me In her car seat smiling out the window.

She doesn't deserve this, she's only a baby. She would never know her father did something like this she was to little to understand.

I was lost in my thoughts I wasn't even paying attention to the road ahead of me. I turned around quickly but it was to late I couldn't stop, I felt the crash and my thoughts went straight to Katherine.

This is all my fault, everything started to go in and out in and out. Before I slipped unconscious.

Harry's POV

I put my head in my hands as I finished another bottle of beer. There were 5 empty beer bottles sitting around me.

I can't believe I did this to her, to Katherine, to us. They didn't deserve it, I'm such an idiot I had everything I wanted and I ruined it.

I had no one now and that was the worst thought. I got up from the kitchen table and walked into the living room. Some of Katherine's toys were laying around the floor.

I wish I would've been here to watch her, instead of fucking some girl. Why did I do it? I don't know exactly don't ask me. I just did it.

Sophia and Katherine were my everything and I've lost my everything. I looked at the pictures that covered the walls. There were some of Katherine when she was born, all three of us, and some of just me and Sophia.

My mind raced back to the time when Katherine was first born. How Sophia fell asleep right after and how I held Katherine in my arms for hours until Sophia woke up. As I held Katherine in my arms that morning I promised myself I would never do anything to hurt her, I have no idea what changed.

As I looked at the little face that was an exact replica of me and Sophia I knew I could never love anything more than her. As she looked up at me with her beautiful little eyes I knew I made the right decision to stay and be apart of her life.

But I ruined it, I ruined every thing I had. I've lost everything and I don't know if I'll ever get it back. The house phone rang out through the house interrupting my thoughts.

I was hopping it was Sophia calling so we could make things right. I picked up the phone not knowing who the person was on the other line.

"Hello" "hi is this Mr. Styles?" I was confused who would call this late to talk to me. "Yeah may I ask who's calling?" "Uh yeah I'm Dr. Brekenridge, I'm sorry to inform you Mr. Styles but your daughter Katherine Style and wife Sophia Styles have been in a serious car accident and are under are care..."

Everything stopped right there I stopped hearing everything. My breathing increased it felt as if the world started spinning. This couldn't be true, this is all my fault.

I dropped the phone and fell to the floor crying. I couldn't lose them like this I couldn't do it.

___________________________

So...... Thanks for reading!! I'll see you next chapter

Ily~ Savannah 💞