Chapter 15

Harry's POV

Today Sophia would be meeting my best mates Louis, Niall, and Liam. There girlfriend were gonna be there to.

My mates didn't know that Sophia was pregnant so they were finding out today.

"Soph baby you Gotta wake up the boys are gonna be here in 20 minuets."

She sat up quickly and immediately started getting ready. I walked out to the kitchen to make her something to eat.

She came out a grabbed saying a quiet thank you and sat on the couch. 10 minuets later there was a knock on the door.

"Boys come on in," I said excitedly! "Sophia this is Liam and his girlfriend Xoey, this is Louis and his girlfriend Doo, and this is Niall and his girlfriend Liza. Guys this is my finance Sophia."

"Hi guys it's nice to meet you." She said giving them all a hug. "And if you couldn't tell were expecting a baby." "Aww that's so cute what are you having?" Liza asked.

"A baby girl," Sophia excitedly answered. Me and the boys walked into the kitchen while the girls stayed in the living room.

Sophia's POV

"Do you know what your naming her?" Xoey asked me. "Not yet I haven't even thought of names." I was 8 months along I had barely anytime to think of names.

_____________________________

Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated :( I've been really busy.. But I'm back!! I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. I'm making a new book called the bakery boy it's a Larry fanfic so check it out sometime today or tomorrow not sure when it'll be up!

See ya next chapter!! I hope

Ily~ Savannah💘