Chapter 17

Harry's POV

"Sophia wake up" I said as I was shaking her. "What Harry? What do you want?" "I figured out a name."

She sat up in bed and looked at me, "what is it." "Katherine Emerson Rose Styles." I said excitedly. "Wow fancy but I like it." "Really?!" "Yes I think we should name her that."

I was so happy she actually liked the name I picked out. I honesty just picked a bunch of random names and put them together.

"Harry can you make breakfast?" "Sure thing darling." She was now 8 and half months pregnant she's due in two months and I'm extremely nervous.

We don't have any family behind us and that scares me. Our daughter is gonna grow up with out grandparents, that really sucks but I know me and Sophia will provide her with so much love.

"What are you thinking about?" A voice said behind me which cause me to jump. "Nothing really." "Come on Harry I know somethings bothering you."

"I'm just a little scared is all," "we'll be fine Harry I know that we don't have anyone supporting us but we have eachother and Katherine and everything's gonna be fine." "I love you so much Soph." "I love you so much to Haz."

__________________________

Sorry for not updating for  awhile but here's a new update.

People have been asking if I have a fan account on Instagram and I do its @one_direction_family.x go give it a follow!!

See ya next chapter

Ily~ Savannah💞