Chapter 21

Harry's POV

3 hours and about a million doctors walking in and out later Sophia was finally able to start pushing.

To see her in so much pain killed me, but at the same time I knew that out of all of this a beautiful baby was gonna be here.

"Harry were gonna need you on the side holding up her leg," the doctor announced to me. "Alright I can do that," I stated confidently.

I was starting to get nervous in less than a couple of hours I was gonna be a dad and Sophia was gonna be a mom. Our worlds were gonna be flipped upside down.

"Ok Sophia were gonna need you to give us three big pushes!" Sophia just nodded. She got up in a sitting position and push the doctor started counting down from ten and the Sophia layed back down.

She then did the same thing 2 more times before laying back down to refuel her energy.

"Ok Sophia we need these pushes to be bigger so we can get this baby out!" The doctor was really annoying she was way to cheerful.

Sophia started pushing again but started screaming. I was frightened I've never seen her like this before. "I fucking hate you Harry I can't believe you did this to me!!" She screamed. My mouth formed an 'o' she hated me. I felt my heart sink a little.

This is how she really felt. I wanted to cry. She had been screaming and pushing for about 30 more minuets when I heard a soft cry. It was Katherine she was so beautiful.

I felt tears spring to my eyes. She was so tiny and innocent so beautiful. She was an Angel my little Angel. So delicate.

The doctor picked her up and started washing her off. She was screaming now. Was she hurting my baby? I swear to god if she is she'll never see the day of light again.

She walked back with Katherine in her arms. She was wrapped up in a blanket and had a little beanie on her head. She handed her to me with a big smile. "Congratulations Mr. Styles she's healthy baby girl 6pounds 14ounces."

I smiled widely and looked down at her. She was sleeping now but she still looked as beautiful as ever. I looked up to Sophia but she was sleeping.

I didn't think my smile could get any wider but it did. My world is complete now.

I sat down in the rocking chair with Katherine rocking back and forth while I rubbed her head softly.

Katherine Emerson Rose Styles
Born: February 16, 2016
6pounds 14ounces

___________________________

Thanks for reading 💞

Check out my new books!!

Ily ~ Savannah💟