Chapter 28

Harry's PoV

It's been another week of just sitting here, but Sophia finally moved today. The doctors said that's the first sign she'll show of waking up soon, but I don't know when that'll be.

At first I was excited but now I'm beyond nervous. I still haven't left the hospital and I don't plan on it anytime soon. The doctors still come in and out checking on Sophia and Katherine ever so often.

Katherine's finally healthy and stable she can feed herself again. Me, I'm alright I guess, there's still this part of me that's afraid of loosing her. I just hope we don't, I don't know how I'll raise Katherine by myself.

And I know what your thinking, Find someone else. Well I can't just find someone new and move on. Katherine needs her mom and I need my fiancé.

The doctors came in and changed her Iv. "How are you Mr. Styles?" "Please call me Harry, and I'm alright I guess just waiting for her to wake up."

"Even if she does Harry there's no saying she'll remember everything, you'll have to teach her everything she ever knew including you and Katherine."

She would remember me right? She had to how could she not we've known eachother practically our whole lives.

The doctor left and I was stuck with my thoughts. There was no way I could do this id have to work, take care of Katherine and Sophia, and teach her everything she knew.

I'm praying she remembers.

The house probably smells like beer. Sophia would've hated that. She hated it when I drank, she hated everything about it. Mostly the smell and the way I acted.

She hated a lot of things I did but that was one of the main things. I only drank when I needed to clear my mind, or forget something for a while. That night was one of those times.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't notice someone moving. I looked over and Sophia was moving. I did nothing about it the doctor said she'd do that a lot but to only call if she actually wakes up.

And this time she did, she opened her eyes but she looked so scared. I just wanted to hold her.

"Who are you?" She whispered. And my heart broke she forgot.

_________________\_______

So sorry for the Kate update wattpad deleted the chapter so I had to rewrite it.. You guys got to 6 votes so we'll have double updates Tuesday's, Thursday's, and Saturdays!!!

Thanks for reading I'll see you next chapter!!

Ily~ Savannah💞