Chapter 19

Sophia's POV

I woke up to a wetness, I got up to use the bathroom and that's when I realised my water had broke. "Harry!" I said as I was shaking him.

"What darling, what is it? Is everything ok?" "My water broke come on we have to go to the hospital." For a slight second he had a smile on his face.

"Ok I'm up go to the car I'll grab the bags and be down in a minuet."

Harry's POV

I'm so nervous but very excited at the same time. Katherine is coming finally these 9 months have been the longest months of my life.

I grabbed the diaper bag and a few other things and headed to the car. I opened the door and Sophia was groaning "baby what's wrong?" "It hurts Harry hurry up!" She yelled at me. "Ok I'm going."

I sped to the hospital as Sophia's yelling and cussing. I was shocked she never acts like this but then again it's not everyday she has a baby trying to come out of her.

I parked the car and then got out to help Sophia out. We walked into the hospital and I ran to the front desk. "My fiancé she's in labour." I practically yelled. "Ok sir calm down well get a doctor."

I nodded my head and walked back to Sophia to help her out.

_______________________

It's happening!!

Thanks for reading! I'm not really sure when the book is gonna end but I have some great ideas!

I'll see you next chapter

Ily~ Savannah 💘