Chapter 32

Harry's POV

Today I got to take Sophia home. I was slightly nervous because I have no idea how she's gonna react.

The house is filled with things from her, me, and Katherine. It's like Sophia remembers every little thing about Katherine, she's constantly talking about her.

I was currently sat signing her release forms. Sophia trusts me enough to take care of her.

I helped her out of bed so she could get dressed and finished signing the papers. The nurse walked in and grabbed them and told me I could leave.

Sophia walked out of the bathroom and I grabbed her bag so we could leave. We were walking down the hallway and she grabbed my hand linking her fingers with mine.

I looked down at our hands and smiled. In this moment it felt like the old Sophia was back. My Sophia. We got to the car and I opened the door helping her in and closing the door.

She was staring out the window intently as I drove.

"So this is where we live?" She asked as I pulled into the driveway.

"Yep Katherine's inside Louis was watching her." She nodded her head and opened her door. We walked inside taking off our coats and shoes.

Louis left shortly after leaving me, Sophia and Katherine by ourselves. "Do you think I could hold her?"

"Of course you can darling." I said handing her the baby.

Sophia held her so carefully like her life depended on it. She smiled down at her sleeping body and whispered an "I love you."

___________________________

Thanks for reading I'll see ya next chapter

Ily~ Savannah ❤️