Chapter 3

Harry's POV

I could tell she regretted it, but I didn't I didn't regret one minute of it I loved kissing her. I wish I could do it more often but that will never happen.

Now everything's gonna be awkward cos I can't contain my emotions.

Why do you have to be so stupid Harry?
Because your inlove, a voice in the back of my head said.

Was I inlove with Sophia? I honestly didn't know what I was. She came back into her bedroom and looked much better than how we looked in the kitchen.

She came and sat next to me and put her head in my shoulder. I took my arm and put it around her waist and pulled her closer. She looked up at me and smiled "hi" she said. I laughed and said hi back.

I couldn't take she's just to cute I pushed her down on the bed and kissed her. She kissed back with just as much passion as me. I was hovering over her as I was kissing her she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer. Which I didn't even think it was possible.

I started to kiss down her neck and behind her ear. And that's when she moaned out my name and I lost it. I kept kissing her when she said the words I never thought she would say. "Harry please I need you, make love to me." She didn't need to tell me again cos i wanted the same thing.

_________________________\

Alright there we go I told you it would get better. Thanks for reading! Go check out my other stories and tell me what you think. I'll see you next chapter!

Ily~ Savannah💘