Chapter 22

Harry's POV

It sounds weird but as Sophia and Katherine slept I sat there and watched them. I honestly felt like I was in a dream, this is all so crazy.

Katherine was finally here it feels like we've been waiting forever and she's finally here. Something I thought I never could've had is sleeping in my arms at the very moment.

I looked down at her sleeping face and took in every aspect of it. She was absolutely beautiful even while sleeping she was beautiful. I can't believe she's mine, this beautiful little girl is mine.

Looking at her little face made me realise that none of our parents would be here for her first day of school, first step, word. Nothing. They would be here for nothing. And that made me sad, she doesn't deserve this she's just this innocent little creature that did nothing wrong, it was me and Sophia's fault. I'm not saying I regret Katherine because I don't at all I would never change this perfect moment for anything.

"Harry?" I heard my name being called by a soft voice and looked up to see Sophia awake.

"Sophia, she's here she's so beautiful." I stated smiling at her. "Can I see her?" "Of course you can darling you don't have to ask."

I got up from the walking chair careful so Katherine didn't wake up and handed her to Sophia. "Wow!" Was all Sophia said as she looked down at her with so much adoration in her eyes.

A tear fell down from her eyes as she looked at her. "She's beautiful and she's ours," Sophia said as tears fell from her eyes.

"It's ok Sophia please don't cry," I pleaded rubbing her back. She nodded her head and kissed Katherine's cheek. "I love you princess and I love you Haz she's so perfect I couldn't be happier," she stated with a smile.

"I love you to baby girl," I said and kissed her lips softly.

_________________________

So what did you think?
Thanks for reading!! I can't believe we're at 1k reads it's crazy!!!!

I'll see you next chapter!

Ily~ Savannah 💞