Chapter 10

Sophia's POV

Today me and Harry decided we were gonna tell our parents. My parents are out of the country so I had to call them. Honestly I was so scared of there reaction.

On the second ring my mom picked up. "Hey Sophia is everything ok?" "Umm yeah kinda I have something to tell you." "Alright darling continue." "I'm pregnant." My mom said nothing it was completely quiet on the other line.

"Sophia this has to be a joke...." "no mom it's the truth." I grew more and more scared as I awaited her response. "What?! Sophia you have I be fucking kidding me get out of my house now take your things and go. I will not have a pregnant teenager in my house." That was the last thing she said before hanging up.

I began crying the two people I needed most in my life right now wanted nothing to do with me. I began packing my bags, throwing whatever in them I had no idea where I was gonna go.

Harry's POV

I just pulled up to my moms house and I was incredibly nervous. I just hopped everything went ok with Sophia and her parents.

"Harry come on in. What brings you by?" I already lost my dad and couldn't bear to loose my mom, but I would do anything to keep Sophia and this baby. My baby.

"Well mom there's something I need to talk to you about." She nodded her head standing aside to let me in. "Ok sure Harry we can talk about anything."

"So um you know how Sophia's parents trust me and I'm keeping an eye on here while there gone." "Yes what are you getting on about?"

I was so nervous this is it she's gonna know right now. I just hopped the outcome was good. "Well um one thing lead to another and now she's pregnant." I was so scared as to what she was gonna say next.

"Really Harry why would you be so dumb and not wear a condom?" "I just I was lost in the moment I didn't think of it." She was mad she was really mad. But I think she was more disappointed in me than mad.

"Well Harry I can't accept the fact that your 17 and your gonna be a father. I can't and I won't so you can either be a normal boy and come live with your mother and forget about all that, or go out In the real world and become a father. What's your choice?"

I couldn't believe my mom was really making me pick between her and Sophia.

_______________________________

I'm sorry I know Harry's mom would never really do this. Thanks for reading!! What do you think Harry's gonna say? Anyways if your reading this and my story isn't already in your library make sure to add it so you get all the updates.

See you next chapter!!

Ily~ Savannah💘