Chapter 2

Sophia's POV

"Soph do you want to help me cook?" Harry asked amusement stretched across his face. "Sure Haz," I replied my with a smirk on my face.

We went into the kitchen and Harry grabbed everything we would need. "Alright Sophia you can start on the bread and I'll do the sauce." I nodded my head and grabbed the bread.

Harry makes the best spaghetti ever! I was putting butter on the bread when I felt something cold on my cheek. I looked over to my left and Harry was standing there with sauce on his finger.

"Oh it's on Styles." "You seem serious Mrs. Pines." "That's cos I am Mr. Styles." I said back with a smirk.

I grabbed a handful of sauce and rubbed it in his hair. He squealed and glared at me. "Really Sophia you had to get my hair I only got your cheek." He said as he stomped his foot. I giggled and nodded my head.

Harry went back to the pan and grabbed another handful of sauce, and rubbed it all over my face.

Soon there was sauce everywhere, the floor, and all over our bodies. If my mom was here she would be so pissed. I thought to myself. I went to turn around and slipped and fell on top of Harry. We fell the floor with a laugh.

I was laying on top of him looking in his eyes with a smile on my face. I felt myself lean in. What am I doing?! He leaned in to and closed the distance between us. I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

What's happening to me?! We're supposed to be best friends and were kissing. It's not like I'm complaining though I have liked him for a long time.

I pulled away smiled and looked at the ground. "I'm gonna go clean up take a shower I'll be back in a few." I said getting up. "Alright." He said nodding.

He followed me down the hallway and walked into my room. "I'll just be in here." Damn now everything's awkward why did I have to do that.

__________________________

Thanks for reading it means a lot!!💞💞 so a couple of things, tell me what you think, check out my other stories and tell me what you think about those, and I'm going to do a double update today so I'll see you next chapter!!

Ily~ Savannah💘