Chapter 12

Sophia's POV

It's been a month and I've been staying with Harry. Neither one of our parents has tried to contact us at all. And that's what hurts the most because those are the people me and Harry need the most in our lives right now.

But if they don't want to be apart of our child's life then that's there problem. We were getting ready to go to a doctors appointment today. Harry had just finished breakfast which consisted of eggs, bacon, and toast.

We were figuring what I was having today. I was extremely excited but nervous at the same time. Harry is really excited it's all he's been talking about all week.

"Come on Harry hurry up were gonna be late." "Alright alright love I'm finished." He said with a chuckle. "Im just gonna go grab a jacket and then I'll head to the car." I said walking up the stairs.

I walked out to the car and got in. "Alright so we're off to the doctors to figure out what kind of baby Were having I couldn't be anymore excited." Harry said grabbing my hand. I looked over at him and smiled.

"Then we can pick a name Harry." His smile grew even wider. I laughed slightly. My life was so good right now apart from what happened between me and parents I couldn't be anymore happy. "What are you thinking about darling." Harry's words interrupted my thinking.

"Just how happy I am." "I am happy to beyond happy." He said as he pulled up to the doctors office. We walked in hand n hand and went up to the front desk. "Mrs. Pines I'm here to see doctor Smith." "She'll be right out." I nodded my head with a smile and me and Harry went to sit down.

"I'm kinda nervous." "Don't be love it doesn't matter what we're having as long as the baby's healthy." "Thank you Harry." "No problem darling anytime." I looked up at him with a smile, as the doctor called my name.

I got up and walked into the office with Harry not far behind me. "Hi Sophia how are you?" "I'm good how are you." "I'm great thanks, how has this four months been treating you." "It's been good I'm kinda getting tired of being pregnant and I'm not even half way there."

"I understand," she said with a chuckle "so are you excited to figure out what your having." "Of course." I laid on the bed and lifted my shirt as she put the cold gel on my stomach.

She used the probe and moved it around my stomach. "There's the head and leg." I smiled the baby has gotten big since the last time. I looked at Harry and he had the same expression.

"Alright Mrs. Pines I'm happy to say your having a baby girl she healthy and I think you'll be having her around March 14 congratulations." "Thank you so much." I said with tears in my eyes. She wiped the gel off of my stomach and I got up and hugged Harry.

"We're having a girl Harry exactly what we both wanted." I said with a big smile. "I know baby I'm so happy." He said as tears fell down his face. He leaned down and kissed me. "Come on Sophia I have a surprise for you." He took my hand and we walked out of the office.

_____________________________

Hope you guys liked it. Thanks for reading!!  Who's ready for a triple update if you guys get this to 10 reads and 10 likes I'll do a triple update tomorrow.

See ya next chapter!!

Ily~ Savannah💘