"Let's Go Party"

🚨SUPER BORING CHAPTER 🚨
--Last day of school--
Cammie pov:
It's the last day. Last day of this living hell, ready to move on to the next. Last day with these people that barely know me but my friends. Last day of walking through my high school, remembering all the good memories and the bad. I turn over to see the girl of my dreams. I'm so sad that I have to leave her soon. But she doesn't want me to stay even if I wanted to. In a few months I'm gonna be in this same position looking down as she sleeps. Remembering all she's done for me and saying my last goodbye. I'll be living my life as a college student while she gets to live her life as a mother. She'll be in Las Angeles while I'll be all the way in Pittsburgh. Too far to even remember we were even soul mates. Or we went to the same high school. What can four years do to two high school sweethearts? I watch as Shannon stirs in the bed and opens her eyes slowly. "Good morning beautiful" she says with a sleepy smile. "What time is it?" She asks and I smile at her morning voice. "It's 7. Are you happy it's our last day?" I ask and she sits up. "Yeah. Can't wait to commit all my time and love to baby Aiden" Shan looks down and rubs her stomach. "Are you happy that it's our last day?" She asks and gets off the bed to stretch. "Kinda. Time is going too fast. Sooner or later time will fly by and we won't be together" I say and she frowns. "Don't think that way. Even though we'll be on the opposite sides of this country, I'll always be here for you. Even if we're not dating" she says and hugs me. "I want you to live a free life without being tied down" she adds and let's go. "Come on, let's get ready for our last day" she goes into the bathroom while I sit on the bed thinking of what will happen in the next three months.

"We're gonna be out of this hell!" Ally and Shannon says in sync as we're sitting in the courtyard. "Just think in a couple hours we'll be free" ally says and Shannon high fives her. "We're gonna make this the best last day of our lives but first" Shannon walks towards me and kisses my cheek. "I love you" she says looking into my eyes. "I love you too" I say back and she hugs me tight. "This day can't be perfect without you" she whispers in my ear and I feel my heart melt. "Okay lovebirds, let's do something the school will remember us by" Danny says as we pull away from the hug. "What if we cause a huge food fight in the cafeteria?" Rosie suggested but they all shake their head no. "Let's all walk naked through the school" Danny says and I throw something at him. "You just want to see Shannon naked" I say and we all laugh. "I do too" Rose raises her hand and they all nod in agreement. "Stop. What's with you guys and my body?" She asks and they give her a weird look. "Okay one, you have a perfect body" ally says. "Two, you're gorgeous" She adds. "And three, you're hot. A lot of people are willing to do anything to see that body" ally finishes and we laugh. "Ally you've seen me naked before" Shan says and ally gives her a confused look. "Really ally? Ugh I'll tell you later" Shan says. "So did you finish your speech?" Mark asks and Shan shakes her head no. " I'm gonna wing it" she says and I punch her. "You're not gonna wing it. What if you embarrass yourself in front of the whole school and in front of our parents?" I ask and she shrugs. "I know what I'm gonna say. Kinda. But it doesn't matter" she says and holds my hand. "As long as we're all graduating together, I'll be fine" she adds and kisses me. "I hate it when you're all cute. But I also love it" I say and then we turn back on to think of a plan for our senior prank.

--Lunch--
Shannon pov:
"So every senior has to be abled to participate in this because if we just do it, we won't be abled to walk but if the whole class does it, they can't just cancel the whole ceremony" I say to ally and she high fives me. "So since the seniors have only half day today we should do it while the whole school is still in class" ally says and I nod. "Okay then. Just start texting people and tell them pass it on too" I say and she starts texting away. Right now ally and I are alone because the others went to get the supplies. "So are you okay?" I ask ally and she gives me a weird look. "What do you mean? We're graduating why wouldn't I be okay?" She smiles at me and I just smile back as she goes back to her phone. Stevie leaves on Sunday. I don't think she remembers that Stevie is leaving and I don't want to bring it up now. She was happy all day and I love seeing her like this but again Ill have to be with her 24/7 after their breakup. "Okay they're here" ally says and we both make it out to the football field where we plan to have the whole senior class meet us.