Journey Through Stally

-Ally and Stevie perspectives of the weekend-
Stevie pov:
So today Ally and Shannon invited us to the bowling alley to hangout with a bunch of their friends. I'm pretty nervous but as long as I'm with Ally it's gonna be fun. I met her when we were in the 10th grade and she was my lab partner. I'd enjoyed every minute with her because she makes me happy and laugh more than anything in the world, even Cammie can't make me as happy as I am when I'm with Ally. After what happened on Wednesday I don't think I have a chance with her. Did you see those girls??? You probably didn't but they were hot like if you tried to touch them it'll leave a burn mark kind of hot. I like her a lot and I'm not giving up because if I, Stevie Boebi wants Ally Hills I will get Ally Hills no matter what kind of obstacle I have to go through. It's 4 in the afternoon and my thoughts get interrupted by a ding on my phone. It's Ally
The One And Only Ally Hills😍
A: Hey so are you still coming tonight?🙏
St: Yeah cause who wouldn't want to hangout with ally hills?
A: Well this one girl from my English class because I kinda threw my book across the classroom and it hit her head😁
St: Ally WTF! But that is funny. That's only one person😋
A: Also I was being clumsy as always and dropped my food on this guy that was like 10 feet tall😂
St: Well I love being with you. No matter if you're clumsy or throw a book at my head, I enjoy every minute with you.
Okay Stevie getting kinda serious here. Type something stupid.
St: I also love looking at toilets and cat poop🙃
Yup that's not weird. Great job Stevie!
A: ummm okay. That's cool. I'll see you tonight✌️
St: Okay see you tonight.
Omg omg what just happened. I need to talk to Cammie, like right now. I run downstairs with a backpack full of clothes for tonight and get in my car. After 10 minutes of driving I arrive at Cammie house sooo stressed out. I just walk in and go straight to her room and as I open her door I see her on her laptop stalking Shannon's Facebook. "Okay Cammie you need to stop stalking Shannon," she turns around and when she sees me she immediately closes the laptop. "Thanks for knocking. What do you want," she said and walks over to her bed and sits against the headboard. "Well here," I hand her my phone that shows ally and I conversation. She scrolling and starts laughing so hard. "Omg you love looking at toilets and cat poop!!! Where did that come from?" She says still laughing. "I don't know I panicked and that was the first thing I thought of. Don't laugh at me," I say and she slowly stops laughing. "Well just stop worrying okay. She's probably into girls that likes looking at toilets and cat poop," she says and starts laughing again. "I'm sorry I couldn't help it. But it'll be fine, just talk to her and loosen up a little," She adds. "Okay I'll calm down. So I think we should have a convention about your stalking problem," I say and she turns so red. " I was just ummm... I wanted to see if... Okay yes I was stalking Shannon but look at that jawline. Omg that could cut anyone with a single touch," she says and shows me a picture of Shannon on her phone. "Okay weirdo, I think we should get ready," I say and walk into her bathroom.

Ally pov:
Shannon and I are at the bowling alley right now setting everything up. "So ally you ready to do this?" Shan asks. "Umm yeah. But I'm kinda nervous. What if she doesn't like it?" I say and she just shrugs and continue to put up her side of the sign. "Well you know what? If she doesn't like it you can always go to Jennifer. She's hot and I'm pretty sure she's into you," she says talking about the girl that kissed me on Wednesday. "But she's not Stevie. I want Stevie. So what else would she like? Oh I know, by any chance do you have a toilet and cat poop lying around your house?" I say and after an hour of working Shannon finally stops working just to look at me confused. "Why do you need a toilet and ca... I'm not gonna ask. Just hurry up they're coming soon," she says going back to work. We finish just in time and we go sit at the table tense as ever. We start talking and then we turn around to see both of them walk through the door. Omg its happening. I get up and hug Stevie. Ughh this feels great. We let go and Shannon said we could start bowling so I pull Stevie to the front lanes. We're almost done with the game and the song kiss me by Ed sheeran comes on. Well that's my cue I thought and walk over to Stevie. I take her hand and bring her towards the middle of the bowling alley. She looks at me confused but I just get on one knee and start talking. "Well I know this looks weird but it's not what you think or is it. I really don't know. Okay time to be serious. So Stevie Boebi I've known you since the 10th grade and it feels like I've known you forever. I like making you laugh, smile, mad, irritated, and frustrated. Only because one reason and that reason being is me liking you. Yes I Ally hills like Stevie Boebi. No one is gonna replace the feeling I have for you and the amount of time I would just think about you. I want to be in your life and I don't care if you like weird things like staring at cat poop, I will get as much cat poop for you to stare at but all I wanted to ask is..." I start moving to the center of the stage with Shannon and pull the sign down. I see her eyes light up as she reads the sign and I walk over and hand her the bouquet of flowers. She throws it on the side and hugs me really tight. "Is that a yes?" I ask nervous and happy at the same time. "Yes you idiot. A million times yes!!!" She says and hugs me tighter. We pull away and I walk over to Shannon and start dancing with her. "We finally did it. We did it! We did it!" We say in sync and continue dancing. After we're done we go and hug them. Now what am I gonna plan for my date?

So yeah this is what happened in the perspective of Stally. I hope you enjoyed this journey waiting for them to happen❤️
-Stephanie✌️