We're Pathetic

--Last week of school--
-Monday-
Shannon pov:
*alarm goes off* "ughhhhhh can you shut up!" I say and turn off my alarm. Why can't I just go school on Friday. We're not doing anything but bringing school stuff home and free time. I look over to my right to see my beautiful girlfriend peacefully sleeping. She's so cute. It's a shame that she has to wake up too. "Babe wake up!" I yell and she puts a pillow over her head. "Camden, wake up!" I pull the blanket off of her and she starts to whine. "I don't want to go to school mom!" She yells and I laugh a little. I move closer to her and start kissing her neck. "Mom what the hell are..." she opens her eyes to make eye contact with me. "Whoops. You sounded like my mom when you said Camden" she says and covers her face again. "Come on babe. It's a beautiful day to go to hell. Just a couple more days and we're finish" I say while putting on some jeans. I take off my shirt and on one of the shirts I bought this weekend. "Does this make me look fat?" I look at Cammie and she smiles at me. "You look beautiful" she says and finally gets up. "Good morning" she adds while walking pass me into the bathroom. I continue getting ready, putting make up and straightening my hair a little.

Once we're both done getting ready we start driving off to school. "This is our last week of high school" Cammie says while driving. "Yeah. I'm gonna miss high school" I say and just remembering everything that happened over the past 4 years. "Why? I thought you hated school" she says and laughs a little. "Yeah I still do. But all the memories that was made in that hell hole. I could never forget" I say as we reach the school. "Like in this parking lot. Where ally and I first met Danny cause he was hitting on ally. Then the time Rosie threw up because she ate something bad from the cafeteria. Also the time I punched Jordan in the nose to save the girl of my dreams" I say as I look around the parking lot. " that's cute. I'm gonna miss you" she says sadly. We get out of the car and I interlock our hands. "I'll miss you more" I say and walk into the school. "See right over here, this is where I first saw you and I knew I was gonna fall for you" I say as we walk through the entrance. "Ughhh I feel so bad that I never noticed you before. How could I miss a beauty like you?" She says and kisses my cheek. We walk to the courtyard and meet up with our friends. I see ally and Stevie and notice they're being distant. It's probably because this is Stevie's last week in Texas. But I know ally's not handling this very well. "Hey babe, I need to talk to ally real fast" I whisper to her as she sits down near rose. "Ally, come here" I say and bring her over to a empty bench. "What's wrong?" I ask her and she fidgets with her fingers. "I don't want her to leave. But I don't want to tie her down" ally says and keeps fidgeting with her hand. "Leave with her than" I simply say and she looks at me. "I can't leave you though. I want to help you with Aiden" she looks at me seriously and I sigh. "I can't let you do that. You have to go to college. I don't care what you say. You have a bright future in front of you and you're gonna waste it all on me" I say and she nods. "Shannon, I've been accepted to a lot of colleges and you have too. We can always do online colleges or whatever it takes. I'm not leaving you. I'm going wherever you are" she says. "I'm moving to LA" I say and she gives me a confused look. "There's a lot of opportunities there and I'm gonna live at my dads old apartment with Aiden. You can live with me if you want" I say and she smiles. "We're gonna rule LA together" is all she says and hugs me. "I'm not ready to grow up without you" she adds and pulls away. "Okay. Now you go to Stevie and be clingy as fuck. Don't let her go just yet" I say as we walk back to our friends. I watch as ally sits next to Stevie and holds her hand. She whispers something to her and she laughs. I go back to Cammie who is on her phone, ignoring the real world. I hug her from the back and she relaxes into my touch. "Enjoy our last moments in this hell hole. Cause without it, I wouldn't be where I am now" I say and sit beside her. Cammie looks at me and leans over to kiss my cheek. "So when did you know you had feelings for me?" I ask and she chuckles. "Well last year. I saw you and I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. I kinda stalked you a bit, learning a little about you. But I seen the way you smile and heard the way you laugh, it kinda made me fall for you" she says and we hear a little "Awww" from our friends. "Well if you seen the way she smiled when she looked through your instagram... you'd want a restraining order against her" ally adds and I immediately throw my hat at her. "Oh okay. I'm not the one that secretly took pictures of Stevie" I say and everyone laughs. "Ughhh were pathetic" ally say and I laugh. "Yeah we are" I add and Cammie rubs her hand on my back. "But you guys are our pathetic weirdos" cam says and I smile at her. "Don't worry Shan, Cammie probably looks at pictures of you 24/7" Stevie says and Cammie gives her a death glare. "See now everyone here is pathetic but me" Danny says and we all look at him. "Haha. You're the worst out of all of them. I saw in your gallery Shannon in a bikini from when she posted that on instagram" Vanessa says and Danny turns super red. "I'm not gonna lie, I have the same photo in my gallery" rose says and I give her a weird look. "To be honest I bet we all have that pic in our gallery" Mark says and I feel weird now. "I'm gonna delete that picture. You sickos" I say and they all laugh. "You got a hot body. But I'm the only one that gets to see the full picture" smirks at me and they all make gagging sounds. The bell rings. "Let's go" I help her out of her seat and we walk together to our first period.