The Models

Cammie pov:
It's Wednesday and I really don't want to see Jordan again. The only reason I was holding his hand yesterday is because my friends kinda forced me to. He stinky and sweaty, not like Shannon she smells like vanilla and she's so pretty. I wonder why she didn't want to talk about what happened yesterday? Maybe because she had to go to the office because of me. Great Cammie you already ruined your relationship with her. Uhhhhh why do you have to be so stupid? Okay I should head to school now because I've been arguing with myself all morning and now it's getting late. I should call Stevie. After  many rings, she picks up.
C: Heeyyyyy guuuurrrrllll.
St: Nothing much. Stevie said sounding sad.
C: What's wrong???
St: Well there's these two girls kinda hitting on our girls and they look like they're having a great time.
Dammit!!! I knew this was going to happen. I should've told Shannon I like her. I thought.
C: Well do you know if the girls are gay?
St: Ummmmm...
C: Stevie just tell me.
St: They kinda have their arms around Shannon's and ally's waist and they're not doing anything about it.
C: Okay they probably just being nice or close friends. I'll be at school in 5 mins. Bye
I hang up before she could say anything. My heart feels like it broke into a million pieces and then stepped on by a giant so there is no remains.

I get to school and I'm praying that those girls aren't pretty. As I walk out of my car I just think to myself "Please don't be pretty, Please don't be pretty, PLEASE DONT BE PRETTY," and then I see Shannon sitting with a girl that looks like a god damn model. Ally is sitting with a girl that looks as hot as the girl with Shannon. I see Stevie who is just watching them from her car and she doesn't look happy. "Hey. So they look like they're having fun," I say looking down at my hands so I wouldn't have to look at Shannon. "Yeah, they do. Cammie we should've told them. Now look, my ally is sitting with a model that's probably hitting on her," Stevie said sounding disappointed and irritated. I turn around to see the girl with Shannon grab her by the face and kiss her lips. Oh my gosh, that bitch did not just do that. I feel like I'm having a heart attack. Stevie sees what happens and then the girl with ally does the exact same thing. That just made Stevie more upset and it's not gonna end well for those two girls, especially the one that kissed ally. I wonder what Stevie is thinking about right now.

Stevie pov: (Just her thoughts.)
HOLY MOTHER FUDGING BUTTHOLE!!!! That girl did not just kiss my Ally Hills. She is gonna get the crap kicked out of her after school. OMG I cannot handle the stress right now. Just kill me please. Okay just calm down Stevie. Breath in breath out. Maybe I'm just seeing things, maybe it was just my imagination messing with me. Okay let's see. Omg she just kissed her cheek. Nope I'm done. I AM DONE. Please turn it back to Cammie...TURN IT BACK NOW!!!!

Cammie pov:
Wow Stevie looks pretty calm about this. I don't know how she could handle seeing ally being kissed, I am so in rage and I just want to beat the living hell out of that girl. "Let's just walk pass them and go to class, okay?" I ask and Stevie just nods. We walk pass them and then I was pulled away from Stevie by these big manly hands. I know who it is. Can my day get any worse?!?! "Hi babe," Jordan says with a gross looking smile and staaannkkk breath. "Don't call me babe. We're not dating. I'm not interested in you. Go fuck around with a girl that actually wants you," I say pissed off. "Did that Sharon girl talk to you? Because I swear to god I told her to stay away from you. If she even talked to you I will kill her! Did she talk to you?" He says. " Her name is Shannon and yeah I talked to her. She is my friend and I can talk to whoever I want. No dick head like you can tell me who I can and cannot talk to. So fuck off!" I'm more mad than before and then I feel him push me to the ground. "Go Cammie. Go fuck around with the lesbian. That's what you want right because you're just like her. A ignorant, attention seeking lesbian," he walks away and I'm left with a crowd of people around me. "Excuse me please, excuse me. Thank you," I hear and I see Shannon coming out from the crowd. "Hey come here," she bends down and gives me a huge hug and I immediately hug her back. I start crying in her shoulder and I feel her rubbing up and down my back. "It's okay cam. I'll take care of you," she picks me up bridal style and brings me to her car. She puts me in the passenger seat, goes to the driver side, and turns to look at me with such a concerned look. "Are you okay?" She asks and I just look down and shake my head no. She picks up my head so we're making eye contact and she says "please talk to me. I care about you and I want to know what happened. I will protect and save you no matter the situation. Just please talk to me." Omg that makes me wanna cry even more. "Well Jordan pushed me down but that isn't the reason why I was upset." I say and look down again. " Than why are you upset?" She says and puts her hand under my chin to pick up my head again. "It's just that my crush I told you about was kissing another girl. My heart feels broken and I feel like I will never get a chance with that person," I say and I feel a tear fall from my face. She wipes the tear and says " That guy is really stupid to lose someone like you. If I were him I would treat you like the princess you are. You deserve better," she says serious as we still make eye contact.  I got lost from her eyes to notice she was moving in closer to my face. Inches away and I can't wait to finally feel her sweet lips. We move slowly in and...

What will happen?? It's kinda obvious but I have an idea for the next chapter using this. So thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy❤️
      -Stephanie✌️