Shan And I Cheated

--Weekend--
Ally pov:
Well hi. Haven't been her for awhile. Since we're here I will be talking about my relationship with Stevie. It's been a couple of weeks since we've been official. I kinda asked her to be my girlfriend on our first date and I told her I loved her in my sleep. I really do love her, she's my world and I can't imagine life without her. I've been hanging out with her a lot since Shannon doesn't have any time for me anymore. But today I'm going to find Stevie a necklace for everything she's done for me. She's just makes me happy and if anything she makes me a better person. Right now I'm getting ready to go to the mall with Shannon because I asked her to help me. Stevie will be with Cammie having some movie day or something. I'm wearing all black as always and just waiting for Shan to pick me up. About ten minutes go by and I hear a honk from outside. I go down stairs and jump into Shans car. "Suh dude," I say while entering the car. "So Ally you know what you're getting Stevie?" She says and I shake my head no. "That's why I brought you, to help me because you're romantic and stuff," I say and she chuckles a little. We drive off to the mall and it's crowded with a lot of teenagers. "Let's go to the jewelry shop because knowing you you're gonna be real picky," Shannon says and drags me into the shop. We start looking at all the pretty necklaces and there's nothing that would fit Stevie. About 30 minutes go by and I keep walking back and forth, looking at the same necklaces but none of them is what I want to get for Stevie. "Hi are you ladies having trouble finding something," the lady behind the glass asks. "Ummm yes. I'm trying to find a perfect necklace for my girlfriend but I can't seem to find one," I say looking around once more. "We have this one really pretty necklace that we just got in but we haven't had the time to put it out for display. Would you like to see it?" She asks and I just nod. Shan and I follow her to the back room where's there's a lot of shiny diamonds and a secret vault. She opens the vault and takes out a leather case. When she opens it I already know it's the right one. "I'll take it," I say and she laughs. "You don't want to look at it more before you make a choice?" She asks and I shake my head no. "This one is perfect for her, I just know she'll love it," she nods and rings us up. After paying for the necklace Shan and I went to get lunch. "So ally are you gonna surprise her or something?" Shan asks. "Yeah but I need your help," I say and she nods her head. I tell her the plan and she just agreed to everything I say. We finish our lunch and we're heading to Cammie's apartment to see what they're doing.

Stevie's pov:
I've been hanging out all day with Cammie because ally said she needed to have a best friends day with Shan. I don't blame her, I've miss hanging out with cam but since we're in relationships we rather be with our girlfriends. I really love ally and I don't know but there's something about her that just makes me want to be with her 24/7. She's a pain in the ass, very childish, and irritating but that's made me fall for her even more. She's has a kind heart and every moment I spend with her just makes my life more better. All my thoughts are filled with ally and everyday I dream about what my life would be if I married her or had a family with her. I just love the thought of spending the rest of my life with ally. As I'm talking to myself in my head, I'm knocked out of it when I heard Cammie yelling my name. "Hey Stevie!!! You alright in that small little brain of yours," she says and I punch her. "Oww I was just asking," she adds. "Well thank you for knocking me out of my thoughts, I was thinking about ally," I say a little mad but not really mad. "Awww someone can't live a day without ally. You're so cutttteeee!" She says and my cheeks turn red. "Well the whole time you were here, you was looking at pictures of Shannon. Also you stalked her on all her social media," I protest and she looks down. "I think I'm addicted to Shannon. God dammit what's wrong with us?" She says making me chuckle. "I don't know buddy but we're in love with two weirdos," I say and she nods. We continue talking for a few more minutes when we hear cams doorbell go off. "That must be them," she says getting up to let them in. I follow her to the living room and just wait. "Stevie Leigh Boebi!" I hear ally yell. "Camden Mary Allyse Scott!" I then hear Shannon yell. "We need to tell you both something, so please take a seat." Shan says and Cammie sits right next to me on the couch. "I'm sorry but Shan and I cheated," Ally said and at that point my heart broke into a million pieces. "I'm sorry you guys but this just felt right. After many of years we finally knew what was right for us," Shan says and I could see cam crying next to me. They kneel down and began talking. "After many of years we found out that both of you were right for us. We didn't cheat on you guys we cheated in our friendship," ally says pointing at Shannon and herself. "Because she's not my best friend anymore or the center of my universe, but you are until the day I die and the day I stop loving you," Shannon says and grabs Cammies hands. "For you Stevie. You're my best friend, my partner in crime, and you're my soulmate. Maybe I'm too young to know that you're my soulmate but deep down I have a feeling that we're gonna build a future together," ally says and takes out a leather case. "I know you're thinking what's this but this is just a gift to show you my love. I appreciate everything you've done for me and sticking up with my childish games. I know I don't show you how much I love you but know from the first day I met you is that I knew that everything was gonna change for the better and I was gonna be the happiest person alive when you walked into my life. Stevie I love you so much and I would die if I ever lost you," she says and opens the box revealing a beautiful necklace. "We're not as cute as Shacaaa.." Ally stops and notices that they were making out on the couch. "Okay then, didn't see that coming. But I will try my best to show you that I do love you," she ends and hands me the necklace. At this time I'm crying my eyes out and have no word to explain how I feel. I put the necklace down and jump on her giving her a huge hug. "I love you so much ally. I can't believe what just happened but I will never forget it," I say and kiss her all over her face. We get up from our hug and Shannon them are busy making out. "Well we should go before anything else happens while we're here," ally says and grabs my hand. We leave cammies apartment and drive off to my house. "What are we gonna do at your house?" Ally asks while staring out at the road. "I'm gonna show you how much I love you," I say and interlock our hands.
--Sorry guys no smut. Don't want to right that kind of stuff--

Hey guys. How's it going? Well I'm happy to say that I finally turned 15 today or yesterday Idk but in Hawaii time it's September 14th and probably by the time I publish this it's still the 14th. Thank you to all of you that have continued reading this story. I hope you enjoy a chapter dedicated to Stally. Also thank you to @LindaK6 for the suggestion. Enjoy❤️
     -Stephanie✌️