You Will Go Straight To Hell

--The Dinner--
Cammie pov:
We reach my house and my hands are so clammy. Shannon looks at me concerned and just walks out of the car to open my door again. Awww she such a gentle women. We walk up the walkway and reach the front door, I hesitate to knock but I can't wait any longer. Knock* knock* the door open and it's my mom. "Hi mom," she hugs me and then looks at Shannon. "Who is this beautiful friend of yours?" My mom asks and I look at Shan. "This is Shannon, like I told you on the phone," I said and we walk in the house. "So tell me something about yourself Shannon," my mom says as we sit in the living room. "Well I'm quite a nerd in school, captain of the softball team, great at math, and I'm gay," she says and my mom just nods. "So how did you meet Cammie?" My mom asks. "Well on the first day of school I was talking with my friends in the courtyard and I seen Cammie fall so I helped her up. Since that day we've been great friends," Shannon says and smiles at me. "Oh and I've notice that you look kinda beaten up, are you okay?" My mom says. "Yeah I'm fine. Some girls just beat me up in a bathroom. But not too bad, I'm feeling great," Shannon says perky as ever. "Well I'm glad you're okay, I should start getting dinner ready," my mom gets up and walks into the kitchen. "Why didn't you just tell my mom the truth?" I ask and she just shakes her hear no. "I didn't want to worry your mom or anything, for god sakes Cammie I just met her," Shannon says and just puts her head into her hands. She seems frustrated and a little tense. I'm sitting next to her, rubbing her back to ease the stress and I think it's working. "Dinner is ready!!!" I hear my mom yell from the kitchen. We get up and see my family already sitting at the table. "Hi dad. Hi lee. This is Shannon, Shannon this is my dad and my older brother Lee," they shake hands and we all sit down. We're talking about school and how everything was going in school, until my father asks "So Shannon, do you have a boyfriend?" I look over to Shannon and she just shakes her head no. "Umm well no. I'm gay and I have my eyes on this really cute blond," she says and holds my hand under the table. My dad looks at Shan and shakes his head in disapproval. " Well my daughter, Cammie is straight. She will find a man that will provide and protect her. No matter what kind of man she is into I will support her because she not living in sins. What you're doing Shannon is wrong, no women should like another of the same sex because it's a sin to God and you will go straight to hell," My dad says and he looks super mad but at the same time he looks like he's hiding something. "Well Mr. Scott I'm happy. I'm happy that I don't have to live in a lie, I'm happy that my family and friends accept me, and I'm happy because no man could make me change who I am. So if you can't accept that a women is as strong as a man then there's something wrong with you. I punched a boys face so I can protect your daughter, if it wasn't for me your daughter would be hurt!" Shannon says now standing up and raising her voice. Well I think it's my time, I stand up and talk. "Dad I'm gay. Guys don't make me feel as happy as a girl can. It doesn't feel right when I kiss, hug, or show any emotions towards a man because they just disgust me. They aren't as sweet, nice, or caring as a girl is. If you can't accept that I'm this way then your just gonna have to live with the fact that you're losing your daughter," I say and my dad looks even more furious. "What the hell is wrong with you Cammie? You were straight throughout high school and all of a sudden when you hang out with this dyke now you're gay. Maybe this is a phase. I don't want you hanging out with this girl anymore because she is a faggot and I don't want any faggot walking around my house, so Shannon I think you should go because you are not allowed to be seen with my daughter! But I swear to you Cammie if you want to live your gay ways I will never accept and love you the way a father should" My day says while still sitting and making eye contact with me. I feel tears fall from my eyes and I feel like fainting. Shannon grabs my hand and talks one last time. "Sorry for my language but fuck you. You don't deserve to live life knowing that your daughter is crying because her father can't accept the fact that she's different. No one in this world is the same, so why can't you just accept that she is happy being gay? If I said the same thing to my child as you, I would regret it because I'm losing someone I love and care about so much. Cammie is a strong women who can protect herself and provide for herself so what makes you think a women doesn't have the capability to do these things for their significant other. Yes it's a sin to God but do you want to live life knowing that your daughter isn't happy?" Shannon finishes and she is red as a tomato. It's cute but not the right moment to tell her that. My dad looks at the both of us and smiles. "Okay then, I accept you Cammie" he says and my jaw falls to the floor while tears fall from my face. "I thought you were against this. What the hell  is wrong with you? I am crying and now you want to accept me after the fact that you just said it was wrong," I basically yell out and my dad just nods his head. "Well first of all I don't want just anyone dating my daughter and since this is all new to me, I kinda wanted to test Shannon to see if she has the potential to protect and love another women. From my experience it seems like she can stand up to any man, she will protect the people she loves, and she is a loyal girl. I'm so sorry you guys had to go through this but Shannon you are welcome to my house any time and Cammie don't you ever lose this one because she is a keeper," my dad says and while Shannon and I look at each other in shock. "After what just happened I don't think I want to come over again," Shannon says and we all laugh. "We all knew you were gay Cammie. The way you look at Shannon is different, I don't know how to explain it but it's a loving feeling. Plus when you were little you told us that one day you'll live happily with a women of your dreams and started drawing your princess family," my mom says and I totally forgot I said that when I was 6 because I saw a lesbian couple for the first time and at the time I was still figuring out the world still. "Well I'm full. Again I'm sorry for what happened and I will be in my study if anyone needs me," my dad says and leaves the table. "Do you think he likes me?" Shannon whisper in my ear and I just chuckle. "Who doesn't like you Shannon? You're too perfect," I say and We continue eating.

Sorry I didn't update at all week, I was still getting use to waking up early for school. But damn I hate school a lot. Also thank you @merderfe for the idea. Hope you all are enjoying your summer and wish me good luck on my second week❤️😩
-Stephanie✌️