Who's The Father?

Continue of Saturday's chapter:
Shannon pov:
"well I don't know how to say this but Ms. Beveridge you're pregnant!" He says happily but honesty this is the worst thing that happened to me this year. "You're pregnant?" Cammie asks and I just nod sadly. "What about me? Am I pregnant?" Ally asks and he shakes his head no. "I'm sorry to say but you're not pregnant" he says and she just nods. "H-hhow could this happen? I don't remember having sex with anyone. Nor any guy. I can't be pregnant, there must be a mistake" I say and the doctor shakes his head no. "Well you're actually one month pregnant. If you want, we could tell you the gender" he says and I immediately shake my head no. "I want to know who's the father of my baby" I demand and he agrees and takes us into a room. "Okay Ms. Beveridge I have to take some blood samples and by the end of this day we'll give you a call on who's the father" he says and I just nod 

Disclaimer: This is not how you figure out a baby's father but who's wants to wait the nine month to figure that out? Not me.

The doctor takes some blood and after we finish we all leave the hospital. "Ughhh Auntie Ally, that has a nice ring to it. I can't wait to see how this little beveridge is gonna look like. And if it's gonna be a boy or girl" ally says excitedly but Stevie punches her in the arm. "Allison Don Hills, your best friend is pregnant with some random mans baby and all you care about is you being a auntie. Go over there and comfort her" I could hear Stevie whisper that to her. She nods and walks towards me and take me away from the others. "I'm sorry Shannon. If this is not what you want, you can always have a abortion or put the kid up for adoption" she says and I can feel my eyes start to water. "No. I put myself in this situation and if I'm gonna have a baby then I'm gonna have it and love it endlessly. I'm just scared how people are gonna react to when I tell them" I say. "Don't worry, if anything your parents will kill the guy that got you pregnant. But also by the time you give birth we'll already be done with high school" she says and I nod. "I can't go college with my child. I won't have time to do any work when I have this kid. What am I gonna do ally?" I ask and she shrugs. "Well whoever is the father, I hope he's willing to give up time to watch it. I'm gonna be here by your side if we can't find him. I'm not gonna go college if you're back here struggling" she says and I stop her from walking. "You're going to college. You've worked your ass off to get to the college you wanted. I'm not gonna take that away from you just because I made some mistakes in my past" I say and she hugs me. "I'm not gonna leave your side. I want to help and support you. I love you Shannon and I love this little thing in your belly. Just let me help you" she says with a genuine look and I just nod. " I love you too ally. But you'll be there when I tell my parents, right?" I ask and she shakes her head no. "I'm not gonna be there.... we're all gonna be there for you. The little family we created in high school will be there when you announce the little addition to our family" she says and I feel more tears fall from my face. We finish talking and walk over to Cammie them who was already in the car. "Hey babe" I say and kiss her cheek. "You alright?" She asks and interlock our fingers. "Yeah. Better after ally and I talked" I say and she smiles. Stevie starts driving because well she's in the front seat with ally and I'm in the backseat with Cammie. "Where we going?" I ask and Stevie just shrugs. "You guys hungry?" Stevie asks. "Yes!" Ally and I yell out in sync. "Okay where do you guys want to eat?" She asks. "IHOP!" We both say in sync again. "That wasn't weird" Cammie says making me laugh. "Don't act like you weren't thinking IHOP too, Camden Scott" I say and point my finger in her face and she bites it. "Well I was. Kinda craving some pancakes" she says and I pull her in for a kiss. "Maybe I'm craving something else" Cammie smirks at me and I just pull her in again. "Please not in the backseat" Stevie complains and we pull away. "Fine. I love you" I say to Cammie and kiss her on the cheek. "I love you too" she says and we sat in the back, holding hand and occasionally kissing.