I'm Happy

--Next Day--
Shannon pov:
Yesterday went better than I thought, after dinner I just talked to Cammie's family and left because it got late. Right now, I'm just getting ready for school trying to watch my cuts and my stitches. After I finish getting ready I get a call from Ally.
Ally is Bae❤️😻
A: Dude you need to get to school right now!!!
S: Why, what happened?
A: Some girl is being touchy with your girl.
Shit shit shit. Calm down Shannon.
S: Dude get that girl away from her
A: Stevie is trying but she won't go away
S: Just push her or something! I swear to god I will kill her
A: I'm not gonna push her, just get here fast!
S: Okay, bye!!!
I run out of my house into my car and drive to school as fast as I can. But first I stop at a store to get Cammie a bear and a bouquet of flowers.  I get there, I park my car and meet up with Ally. "Where is she?" I ask and ally just points to in front of the school where the girl and Cammie are standing. The girl is as tall as Cammie, she has brown hair, and she looks really pretty. I walk up to her with the stuff I bought and when I get there Cammie gives me a huge smile. "Hi Shannon, who's that for?" She asks and I hand it to her. "You because I'm proud of you for coming out and just because you're really pretty," I say. The girl next to her just stares at me and as I make eye contact with her, I gave her the death glare which makes the girl look away. "Ummm I'm gonna go Cammie, see you later" the girl just stands up and walks away. "You look hot when your jealous," Cammie says knocking me back into reality. "I wasn't jealous, I was just giving her a caring look," I lie and Cammie just laughs. "Yeah sure. First you're all happy when you were talking to me then a second later you look at Alyssa and you looked like you wanted to kill her. Not jealous at alllllll," she says. "So you wanna go on our date tomorrow? I don't have practice and I have something big planned," I say and she smiles at me. "Tomorrow sounds great! So what do you have planned for us Shannon Beveridge," I shake my head no and walk into school leaving her clueless. She runs up behind me and intertwine our hands. "This feels right," she says and we continue walking to our class.

--Lunch--
It's lunch time and I make my way over to my friends who are throwing food at each other. "Hey," I say and they all say hi then go back to what they're doing. I take out my phone and just scroll through my social media but I was interrupted by the three cute little juniors I met the first week of school. "Hey, I haven't seen you guys since we met how's it been?" I say and they look at me with huge smiles. "Well Amy and I are dating now and Alexis over here just started a YouTube Chanel!" Amanda says with so much excitement. "Wow that's awesome. See, you guys are opening up to new opportunities and I'm very proud of all of you. Also you two make a great couple," I say. "Well we look up to you Shannon. You're not afraid to be yourself and you're a great friend. Someday we hope you find someone that will appreciate all your great features and your personality because you deserve the best in life," Alexis says and I feel someone hug me from behind. "I hope I'm that person. You're the best thing that's happened to me and all I want to do is hold you 24/7," I recognize the voice and turn around giving her a huge smile. "You are that someone. The day I get to call you mine I will treat you like a princess and never let you go. All I want is you and I like you ssoooo much Cammie," I say and she just stare at me memorized by my words. "Well I ship it," I hear Amy say breaking Cammie and I moment. "Shacam for life," I turn to my friends who are giving us sweet looks. I don't know what I did to deserve all of this. I have great friends, people that look up to me, and my dream girl life couldn't get any better I think to myself. "Hey, are you okay?" Cammie says while waving her hand in front of my face. "Yeah I'm fine, just thinking," I say. We continue talking until lunch is over and the bell rings. I'm heading to class with Cammie and just so beautiful I can't stop staring. "You sure you're alright?" Cam says, stopping to look at me. "I'm great. I'm happy I get to take you on a date, I'm happy that I have friends like ally them, and I'm happy that I can inspire people to just be open with themselves. Life is going really great for me and I'm grateful for everyone and everything in this world," I say and Cammie just smiles at me. "Awww that's cute. Im glad that you're happy," she says as we continue to walk to class together holding hands. I love my life, I thought as we finally enter the classroom.

Sup guys!!! How's it going? It's been so long since I've updated. I'm sorry about that school just been a pain in the ass. Also this fuckboy been bothering me all week and it's impossible to get rid of him because I got history with him. So I brought in a new character her name is Alyssa and she will bring drama to shacam. Also Amanda, Amy, and Alexis will be seen more(maybe). Lastly Shannon and Cammie are finally going on their date!! Okay I'm done. Enjoy❤️
-Stephanie✌️