Crying Day

--continue--
Cammie pov:
What the fuck??? "Wait, you mean our mark? Like the one that is gay and dating Ethan" ally says and Shannon just shakes her head yes. "But he doesn't like putting his thing in anything but Ethan" ally adds and Shannon laughs a little. "You're sick. I just want to know how it happened" Shan says and I'm still surprised. "Why don't I call Mark over and we can deal with this now?" Ally says and Shannon just nods her head. Ally leaves the room with Shannon while Stevie and I sit there in shock. "I can't believe he got her pregnant" I say. "Me either. Out of every boy in our school, it was One of Shannons best friends" Stevie says. "Well at least it was her friend. Not like someone that we don't know or at least we know that he didn't rape her or anything" I say and she nods in agreement. Shannon and ally both return and Shannon comes to sit by me. I wrap my arms around her and rub her back making her relax a little. "Is he coming over?" I ask as she just cuddles into my arms. "Yeah. He's bringing Ethan too. I'm just stressed out on how to tell my parents" she says and I could feel tears go through my shirt. "Don't worry. Well all be here for you when you tell your parents. Plus now you kid will have two mommies and two daddies" I say and she chuckles a little. "More like a lot of mommies and three daddies. Knowing the others, they're gonna want to kidnap it or something" she replies making me smile. "Are you okay?" I ask sincere. She looks into my eyes and I could see that she's still dreading the idea of having a kid. "I'm fine. As long I have you and the others, I'll be okay" she says and I hug her super tight. "I want to be here every step of this journey. I want to be here for you" I say and she pulls away from the hug. "Are you sure? There's still time to run away from this" she says with tears in her eyes. I wipe away the tears and grab her hands. "I'm positive. I want to walk you through this. I want to buy you food for your weird cravings. I want to be here when that little head pops out of your vagina. I want to be here when he/she starts walking. I want to be here when the baby says it's first word. I love you Shannon. I love you so much that I will do anything for you" I say and she has tears falling from her eyes. "Wait here" she says and runs upstairs. "Wow. That's a example of running away from your problems " ally says and I see Stevie punch her. "She's probably getting something" Stevie says and I just nod. Twenty minutes pass by and Shannon still hasn't came down. "What is taking her so long?" I ask and I see them both shrug. "Maybe she's pooping" ally says. "Or maybe she's just processing everything you just said. That was a lot to take in" Stevie adds and then I hear running come down the stairs. It was Shannon with a box in her hand. She sits next to me and hands me the large box. "Ummm what's this?" I ask. "Open it" she says and smiles at me. I open it and at that moment my heart melted. "It's drawings of you and me. Like I imagined how we're gonna get married, have a little family, and spend the rest of our lives together. Some of these are letters I didn't have the courage to give to you. This is what I do when we fight. I just think you" she says and I look her in the eyes. "I love you too Cammie. I can't imagine my life without you" she says and digs in her pocket. "Also, can I promise you something?" She asks and I just nod. "Okay. Well here's my promise. I promise I will love and care for you forever. I will always be here for you. Lastly I promise that one day when it's the right time, I will replace this ring with something that tells you that I will love you till death do us part. That I will choose you over anyone and anything. Something that tells you that I will be yours forever" she says and hands me the promise ring she gave me on our first date. I'm speechless. Im madly in love with her and I honestly feel so lucky. I can't believe that I have her. That I'm dating a angel. I can't believe that I've been missing her my whole life. She makes me happy and she makes my life worth living. "Cammie!" I hear and I see mark and Ethan standing in the living room. "Are you okay?" Shannon asks and I jump into her lap hugging her as hard as I can. "I don't know how long I was in my thoughts but I love you sooo much. I promise you that I will never leave your side. NEVER!" I say and she kisses my cheek. "I will never leave your side because you're my everything" she says and now I never want to let go.